ur dream girl????????/

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

@dp- u scare me

2. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^^lolz, why is dat.....

3. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

Gurl on Gurl???????? maybe dats y :shock:

4. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^are you kidding it's da best seen every....some gurls did it right in front of me when i asked em to do it in da park...it was fun.......

5. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Lindsay Lohan at the moment. It keeps changing. I don't care if she has the IQ of your average doorknob...she'll do for what I'm thinking about right now. :p:

6. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

dream guy?

wat an earth happened to dream guys? lol
    but wait a min theres too many guys around to pic from but i'd settle for tim...but then again u lot dont know whu he is?
    did any1 watch cinestars ki khoj?well sum of the guys in that aren't that bad! ;)

7. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^^^^^^i m not bad myself ;)

8. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@dp...yeah, talking abt gurl on gurl....i was in the pub....abt 6 vodkas inside my body...went towards bathroom....banged the door ....no answer....after 15 mins. two cuties came out...and i said " are you done?"....one said like " no, care to join?"....lolz...:p: ....am not playboy like u to carry condoms ...(damn!) ...but enjoyd them while dancin...she dances amazin salsa...very horny. i dont know if like u ...i am totally into my chick...but she is the first chick who has beauty plus brain plus great personality and very strong person...(her dad died last year, her mom was in coma ...for months...she is the only one financial support for the whole family....she managed it herself...sacrificed her studies...i havent seen such a strong person in my life...) also i think she had enuff...she needs some1 to support her too. she is really chubby and red charming cheeks....like babies! he he...

anyone know any salsa dancing classes here? ...no kidding.

dream gurls only r good in dreams...

@dmf....lindsay lohan is awesome....she is like 18 yrs old...and yeah who cares if they hv brains or not....we care abt their other accessories :p: :p:

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

fr: have u noticed your title.. it says it all :p:

10. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

My dreamgirl is that angel whose birthday was on 30th Dec.... lolz.....

11. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

hey who was that?

12. @jayswami yeah fr title says it all
    @dp u r really njoying ur life mine still $^*&(**$£""£%&&*&* coz of xams

13. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

^^^^^^^^^^^hahaha sux to be you....hey FR, good luck bra, (and ma recent one is very strong too.....and w/ a great personality...so as i said i think da search is over)

14. Menon

Menon New Member

Still lookin..the gal in the snap on the album I'm with comes as close as possible to some1 I wanna spend my life with..but then the communal issues in India seem to be a bi hurdle before I can settle down thinkin abt matrimony n things!!
    CHeerio
    Menon..

15. fictional_real

@jay...yeah, u think <> wud be interested in me. :p:

16. fictional_real

@dp...thanx man. same 2 u.

17. Menon

Menon New Member

Dude..fr..did this happen in Mumbai man..where these gals asked you to join em and things? I knw of only a coupla places with uni*** toilets..the Ghetto one of them..care to shed some light on where such stuff that dreams are made up of happen?

18. fictional_real

^^lolz...those chicks were in men's bathroom...i cant be dat drunk to bang door of female's section...and its a great misconception dat these things happen only in mumbai...

19. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

@Sonali, she is an unknown angel.

20. @sanjay unknow or unfound yet???????????

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.