ur dream girl????????/

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

^^^Got it right. Naval is the most appealling part of a woman's body. And talking of a pierced naval...........wow!

2. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@asmodoes.....yeah. naval piercing rox. looks so appealing.

i think lindsay is more hotter than hillary....

lolz...carmen is like so old...i mean...we are looking out for 'fresh' stuffs out there :p:

i saw sameera in talwalkar's ...she was in tight pants and gym shirt wid the zip just going down towards her chest....:shock:...i aint lying...every1 was like....just looking at her.

i aint lyring. believe me...she is far hotter than she looks on screen. believeme.

3. Sanjay Mazumder

Ashley Judd is really a cutie............ And she looks so innocent. ;)
    I really feel kissing her. ;)

Click here :cool: :cool: :cool:

:beer:

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Sameera Reddy = Man woman... you could find her as the Amazon chick!

5. Sanjay Mazumder

^^^^ what does this mean "Sameera Reddy = Man woman..." ????

6. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

@asmo....:confused:

any1 here .....digs on salma hayek? :shock: :) :)
    stunning skin color....nice curves ;) ....she is short though. but love her....

7. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

the woman who dominates my wet dreams is Nadja Peulen, the bassist from coal chamber.

the other is my girlfriend who is right now visiting her granparents in bangalore(schools give vacations now?)...so that explains why i am ALWAYS on these boards....for now.

here's a pic of Nadja, and im trying to find a pic of my girl WITHOUT the picture including me doing/looking retarded (cant help it really can i?)

[​IMG]
    *drools*

i have a thing for bass playing red heads.

8. Mr. Scary

Mr. Scary Bass-tard Child

9. ananth222

ananth222 Beginner

In case jayswami didn't mention it already, this thread is stupid.

10. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

admin should set a ratio.. allow users to post 1 chit-chat post per 5 music post. that should be the quota. not asking to post or req tabs all the time..
    but totally non musical threads are dominating these days..
    this is IGT after all.. post something on music talk as well..
    why would someone come to IGT for arrangingy marriage or discussing love life? i dont get it. u can say its harmless fun but only if such posts appear in moderation. it seems to be other way around. tamil tabs forum is dead.. after kishmu posted.. baandbaaja subro and few others (sorry i am not naming all of u, u know who u r ) are doing awesome work in the hindi forum keep up the good work. i understand not everyone will be able to post tabs.. otherwise there is no point in having this site.. majority come here to learn.. but no harm in having healthy musical discussions right?
    i am not saying u guys do not do it.. but of late i feel IGT has gone to the dogs.. its like chitchat chitchat all the time..
    neways this is my personal view..

and o yea this thread is stupid as hell.

11. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

ok guys , i guess everyone had fun.. time for this thread to go ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.