ur dream girl????????/

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by theguitaristofm, Jan 7, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. well its not abt lipstick for boys as the thread dp posted lolz :p: :p: :p: :p
    well guys its abt us to express our views abt our dreamgirls ;)
    like what u want her to b like n which qualities this thread is purely for guys coz i think girls+girls=nonsense :think:

2. shak

shak Harrr!

wow! this chitchat lounge is getting gurls! gurls! gurls! everywhere.... is that because valentine day is around the corner???
    well i would like a girl who will accept me just the way i am....

3. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

@ shahrukh- v day is v far and btw ur not shahrukh khan r u :think: cuz u nvr noe
    @theguitaristform- ur stupide and very mean and ***ist and biased and unfair and.... i'm styuck
    boy= stupide
    boy+boy= i don't even wanna think abt it :annoyed:

4. shak

shak Harrr!

time flies my dear friend ....time flies!!!

5. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

:shock: looking at ur pic i don't think ur shahrukh anymore (i r upset)

6. shak

shak Harrr!

:eek:fftopic:

7. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

my dream girl changes every week...

8. skaw

skaw snooze

if one culd tell what kind of a girl he wants then the one wuld always be in love with that one person .. (don't dream abt a perfect girl cuz then u're missing grreat n sweet ppl jus becuz u're in love with ur dream person)

9. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

^^ very well said Skaw... i think the same but was not getting words to say...

10. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

he he he he ...and your title is "the eloquent" .... lolz.....
    sorry for off topic

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

@Madhura i dont even know what it means.. i got this title in college farewell.. so i said y should i not keep it here as well... lolz

12. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

you know once i had this dream... and there was this girl.. and then i woke up and couldnt remember the dream... :mad:

Mamasteen likes this.
  13. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

yea once i had this dream.....and there was this guy....and then i woke up and couldn't remember the dream.....but then i had another dream........and there was a guy.....and i sware it was not the same guy i saw before....

14. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

@ Sonali... cool... a dream thread... I'll think about putting that here!

Newayz, the one thing i want most in my gal should be the ability to understand me and be ablem to cope up with my mood swings!!! Definitely! Face should be proportionate & the hair should be damn ***y...

P.S. Any suitors??? (;-))

15. @catnip :eek:fftopic: :eek:fftopic: :buu: lolz

16. C@tN!p

C@tN!p New Member

^hey sorry i wuz jez saying man chillax won't do it agn.... jez to stay on topic... ur dream girl muahahaha that wuz an on topic joke if u don't get it don't try to i can imagine where u'll be after two days... i kinda jez got out of there my self hahaha

my dream boy is chad micheal murray ( well that's how i think u spell it)

17. Menon

Menon New Member

Sameera Reddy..I wouldn't mid settling for Wynona Ryder either..these are beauties in the true sense of the word!!
    Let's get real now..I want someone who can share almost NEthing..from a horrible night out together to some well patted sashimi!!Basically someone who's up for NEthing..
    Cheerio
    Menon

18. Sonali

Sonali ::>> Welcome <<::

oh, are we mentioning our dream guys too? well then mine is the prince from "Prince of Persia - The Sands of Time" WOW whatta hunk, i loooooove him sooooooo much, i don't think i'll ever be able to love a normal human being in my life after him <<<dreamy sigh>>>

19. DesiPride143

DesiPride143 BEHAVE!

@FR...right on bra, after a long search, after every night after night....i finally found da gurl of ma dreams...i m w/ her now...and let me tell you something secretly (i think she is da one).......and oh ya....GURL ON GURL ooh yea da best scene ever...i have seen it live be4...

20. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Whoa! Nice ^^^^^

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.