Uploading songs!!!!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Venus, Dec 25, 2004.

1. Venus

Venus New Member

ok guyz, this might be in the wrong forum....if it is u the mods out there may shoot me....or just move the thread which would be nicer!!!! i want to know how to upload ur songs on the net, not specifically this website, but on any. im completely lost as neva dun it before, and dont have a clue...........like how do u get the damned song onto the computer in the first place...then how do u upload it????????? this is bugging me as everyone tells me in technical terms i dont get!!!! :nw: So can any saint out there tell me slowlyyyyy and in simple english how to do this and i'll be ur slave for ever!!!!!
    Thanks in advance!!!!!!:)

2. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Umm.. u can first connect ur walkman or whatever into the PC... & use some thing like Music Match to record it onto the PC.. then use a FTP program like say Cute FTP or WS FTP and upload it to ur website.... if ya don'y have one, go onto soundclick.com (or .net - can't remember) and upload it there.. Ive never done the soundclick thingy... So i dunno bout that, newayz

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

www.soundclick.com Venus, i think you'll get 10 MB for uploading songs. Hope to see you posting songs:)

4. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Yeah.... imagine that... every1 postin songs & shit... that'll be the day!

5. tejas

tejas ..........

www.dmusic.com U record ur songs and upload them there. Very simple.

6. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Shoud be moved to Feedback Forum.. I suggest Sound Click as well.. its damn good..

7. d_ist_urb_ed

Feedback Forum? Why Jayanth, that forum is for members with issues with regard to this site, right? So i dont see why this has to be moved there.

8. Venus

Venus New Member

ahhhhhhh thanks guyz.............im definitely going to try these websites out once i get my wretched exams over and dun with or maybe b4 then if i cant wait!!!!!! i did look at soundclick and ur right, its well good man!!!!!

9. d_ist_urb_ed

Will be looking forward to that Venus.

10. Taj

Taj New Member

ya i'll suggest soundclick as well !

11. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

dmusic is also gud but sound click is better and faster....

12. jayanth

@ Disturbed :- i said that cause That may prompt the IGT admins to help him out with uploading..

13. d_ist_urb_ed

First of all jay, Venus is a girl:) Remember the saying, Women from venus, men from mars:)? Back to topic, i'll suggest that to the admin.

14. jayanth

LOL.. Sorry Venus.. Just made a mistake..

15. Venus

Venus New Member

hmmmmmm......im watching u Jay......ill consider it a typing error.....:)

16. jayanth

Its more of an Exam mood error.. Sorry..