updates on shows in mum.

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by rocksta, Nov 30, 2005.

1. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

ok guys anything on igt to look fer regular updates on shows an gigs or anythin...college shows,etc happenin in mum?or shuld i keep fukin pore into the newspaper?

2. shak

shak Harrr!

i think you should keep reading the newspaper, since its fairly obvious that you dont have many real life contacts at hand, and this reading might even make your language a bit more decent.
    on a serious note, member at IGT do try to post the venues and time/dates for upcoming gigs/concerts as they come to know about them ..

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Haha
    Most awesome reply:)
    Please do read the paper..you wont find any rock at all in it (or the ones you will find will be like this..Jonas Hellborg sounds like Liquid Tension Experiment..oh god!!!!) but it will improve your English.
    Also, there is a "rock" (I use the word very loosely) gig- a Finnish band known as the Rasmus are playing tomorrow night.

4. shak

shak Harrr!

the rasmus in india? hmm .. the same ones whose lead singer keeps wearing black all the time and sticks feathers in his hair? right? ..

5. rocksta

lol man...they too? that tops it alll man..lols...throw them outta india!

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

LMAO yeah... same ones

prestorika is opening for em.. i think they should chuck the rasmus n let prestorika take over completely :p:

7. rocksta

yea..imagine perestroika dont stop playin...so wen the organisers try to stop them...they start a fukin riot ..like they show on maxX

8. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Prestorika- the band whose vocalist can sing in perfect english, but cant speak a single word of english ....hahahahahahaha

9. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

lmao^

btw the campus rock idols show is today at MMRDA grounds...too bad i can attend becoz of my crappy job :mad:

all da best Dharmatma and the OLD MONKS :p:

10. shak

shak Harrr!

all the best dharmatma!

11. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

OLD MONKS..is dharmatma in tht band..i guess it jams in mulund only and the drummer is my friend.....

12. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

fk rasmus........................y do international bands avoid kolkata????

13. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

yeah...i wish jareds band kicks the other nu metal bands ass!

14. rocksta

kolkata wishes rasmus to play there???crazeee....i d rather saif ali khan play some covers