Update on my life.....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vivo_b, Dec 9, 2005.

1. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

So I've not been on IGT for a reeeaallllyyy long time now.....have been extremely busy....but the works almost done now.....and I'm about to be freeeeeee.

1. One Project completely done.....reports in, presentation complete......and after today that one will never bother me again!!!!!
    2. Second project very close to completion.....will be done by the end of this weekend.
    3. All interviews are over.....and I'm happy to tell you I will be starting work in April with Schlumberger.....an oil services company....and I will be moving from Austin to Houston.
    4. Today marks the last day of Undergraduate for me......I'm very excited......although I have one presentation and an exam next week.....by coming thursday I will be completely done!!!!
    5. Today also marks the last day I work in the Math Dept......it is here that I started my journey with IGT....but hopefully I will be able to continue on.
    6. Since work doesn't start till april, I will be taking a month and a half off.....gonna visit family in India and Kenya......it will be fun!!!!!
    7. At noon tomorrow(Saturday 10th December) I will no longer be just a student.....rather I will become a "Bachelor of Science - Electrical Engineering".....an official ENGINEER!!!!!

ciao and keep on rocking :rock: :rule:

2. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

Cool...Schlums is a very tough plac to work ...best of luck

3. shak

shak Harrr!

hey great vivo!! .. so when should we expect you to be back?

4. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

Congrats engineer...:)
    all the best for ur career... :beer:

5. vivo_b

vivo_b The Brave

thanx ansh and shahrukh......dunno when I'll be active again.....probably a couple of weeks.....but I dont know about internet access in india and kenya so cant say for sure.