unturned stone...

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by highwayloner, Aug 9, 2004.

1. highwayloner

highwayloner New Member

hi guys. its a pretty good effort you guys have got goin down here. I've been playing guitar by myself from quite some years now. i just dropped into this website looking for something nobody,strangely enough, cares to try have no clue at all to what they're missin ouy on!!!whierd!! i usually play bonjovi,bryan adams,metallica,audioslaves and my gods = pink floyd but right now i'm talking about GHAZALS. cmon man, are you kiddin me?? you ppl have traced million of songs (good work by the way) but how did you skip this?? i was surprised to my very soul that there are no chords for ghazals on the net anywhere atall!!!and please don't think that ghazals are only limited to jagjit singh. i love jagjit singh too but cmon guys, how can you think of yourselves to be ghazal admirers without exploring the domains og ghulam ali, mehndi hassan and bhupinder etc??? i've tried and have been able to extract chords for a few ghazals but others need work. So please if anybody knows what i'm talking about then wake up. and please don't tell me that you ppl have derived chrods out for ghazals and start giving me chords for kid-ghazals meant for kids like hoton se choolo tum or tum inta jo muskura rahe ho. enough with saturation already. if you can then please work on nazms like "jab nahin aye the tum" "baat niklegi to" or "main nashe mein hun". and please mail me only on my email : [SNIP]
    "i don't smoke ...i just don't sleep..."

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

hey highwayloner , why dun u try searchin for these request , i am sure some wud be already there , for others you can place a request on seperate posts ....

3. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Hi, Highwayloner, welcome to IGT. Who dont you try requesting the ghusal you are looking for? Also please dont post your email id here as its not allowed to do so.

ADMIN

4. lalbamboo

lalbamboo New Member