untitled

Discussion in 'Poetry and Lyrics Forum' started by browneyegurlie, May 10, 2007.

1. browneyegurlie

browneyegurlie Sweet as Honey

Don’t turn back,
    Its only judgment you’ll receive.
    A blank stare,
    A black hole.
    Once there, once gone,
    It doesn’t mean anything if you vanish.
    Run away, solve the problems,
    The answer is in the question.
    Follow the signposts,
    Maybe the direction will lead you here,
    Under the string tethered to air.
    Where the frozen waters run backwards,
    And the nonsensical sense makes absolute sense

i'm_not_neo likes this.
  2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

hmmm..
    seeing u after a while..

3. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It certainly caught my attention. I couldn't make any real sense of it beyond the first 6 lines. I think my biggest problem was that I was unable to grasp what the question was referring to in the first place. I'd like an explanation.

4. Yoosh

Yoosh New Member

ummm....am i missing something or is it actually un-understandable?

5. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

waht was it ?

6. browneyegurlie

erm this poem has a meaning...i was very confused and its how nothing makes sense then, you feel like you're going in circles etc....cant tell more details than that kids!

7. monica_decosta

monica_decosta Active Member

actually none culd understand so i belive u need to grow young to be here GRAnny....hehe
    ok on a serious note y dont u just explain wht i got was its some kinda CrYpTic language ... key lines are..

Follow the signposts,
    Maybe the direction will lead you here
    these poet kind of ppl r so very confused ..i'm sure some one will make some meaning out of it ...and then u will say yes that was it...and all will enjoyyyyy

8. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

I assumed it was a poet's brainstorm of ideas...at least that's why I repped you..if not,I want my reps back:p:

In all seriousness,I liked the overall chaos you've created and how desperately each one tries to make sense of it..and does too,in his/her own unique way..

:dance:

9. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

strainght a way its abt situations where one is imposed with a question a problem .... he avoids it and this certainly will not give any results and since its about his own life the answer is in the problem itsself
    .....kyaa bloti ho bhurri aankh vali ladki ????

10. madhuresh

madhuresh madhuresh

all in all i mean it was goooooooooooddd.if it has the same meaning !
    agar mere pe ponts hote to rep karta haan ...
    good effort

11. ~Bish

~Bish The Illusionist

such nice ideas in such small age.. beti tumhara bhawishya ujjwal hai.. :)

12. browneyegurlie

^ hahah thanks! i'll mention you when eventually i get my stuff published!
    but madhuresh and im not neo yeh those are the right lines! my head was full of confusing and contradicting thoughts about a matter and this person was creating more confusion so thats what was created!
    glad people liked it!

13. #iR@

#iR@ GANDI BACHI RELOADED

hmmmmm... ok i have mixed opinions about this poem...

14. browneyegurlie

mixed opinions? like? sorry bringing it up after ages up only logged in after soo long

15. #iR@

hmm ... ok HONESTLY i have forgotten wat ma mixed opinions regarding ur poem were... n u cant blame me... hehe BUT NOW dat i DID read it again... i liked it... just the whole confusion dat u have been able to create.... but yea... i think its not just confusion... its more like if u r tryin to guide someone... well dats yet again just wat i thought... good poem though =)

16. browneyegurlie

^hahahah finally someone got the whole point and feelin off the poem :) very happy

17. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

^What?You were guiding some one?
    (No disrespect to #iR@ ma'm...no seriously!)

18. #iR@

^ wait till i call u SIR... :p: just wait n watch mr... just wait... ok *over drama*

go on wid the discussion u guys... i am just bored n going around the forums n finding something interesting... hehe