Understanding Guitar Tabs

Discussion in 'Misc Musical Instruments' started by lord_neo, Nov 12, 2004.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

2. Sohrab_khan

Sohrab_khan 6stringz luva!!

thnx lord neo... i needed tht badly:D

3. lalondxb

lalondxb New Member

i neeed lambada - los labos . i wanna download it but i cant find out realible sourse ....thats why i need ur assisits...
    lalon

4. bava

bava New Member

hi jaan
    im new at this site will u please guide me from begginner how to play guitar i have a student guitar.ill be very gratefull 2 u.

5. coolmanushi

coolmanushi New Member

Thanks a lot... u r a saviour for novices like me :)

6. samsonved

samsonved New Member

hi guys i m new to this site it was my ambition to play guiter i play al lether intruments but had a dream to play string instry i m not sure will i be able to do so

7. Jeanguitar

Jeanguitar New Member

Acoustic Guitar Lessons

Thanks a lot for your comment on guitar lessons. I too have one site that would be more helpful for all of you to take Acoustic Guitar Lessons free of cost. Go through once and you would feel better.
    https://totallyguitars.com

Jeanguitar

8. guitar_buzz

guitar_buzz New Member

Hi everyone,...so I am really new to guitar and needed ur help. My question for now is what does the symbol "s" mean in tablature...do let me know..thanks and bye.

9. Priya B

Priya B New Member

hello,
    can any1 give the notations of titanic but in saregama theme. as am learning in that notations. thx

10. heggarprashant

heggarprashant New Member

me a beginner , wanted to buy a guitar , any one plz suggest me

11. moniquebliss

moniquebliss New Member

I have a guitar but I am having a hard time to use this since I am novice on this instrument. I want to play my favorite piece and accompanying with guitar is a good blend. I hope the link you shared will guided me accordingly.