uh...hello?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by kaiser, Oct 15, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kaiser

kaiser Bored

this is not a light blue touch paper, and retreat statement, but did taxyse's entry actually lose out to chitan's power chord shit?

2. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

y do u make a new thread for this ?

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Dude, you have no idea, what a close call it was.

4. cronix

cronix New Member

what are we talkin about exactly.... some links please

5. ^ but i think out of 20 entries 3 selection is not justified..

6. cronix

cronix New Member

oh i get it.....thnks....

@sanju +1.... why a new thread for this

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Ummm, lemme be a devil's advocate for this: Why not?

8. cronix

cronix New Member

^^^devil's advocate..... yeah rite

9. ^ alpha1 what do you think about selecting only 3 out of 16 entries or so.. if it was a major event for IGT..

10. cronix

cronix New Member

whats the fuss about....all that matters is there is only gonna be one winner out of them all....

11. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

think that out of 20 around 7 should have been chosen then the last round would be an instrumental round n public vote consist of 30% of the point....

12. slipknot_555

slipknot_555 RuHH..

hmmmm.....cant help it now..results r out.. :O
    i ****ed my case wid my bad song selection,shld have composed a solo track..

13. yeaah right.. more than 13 entries got out in the second round.. :eek::

14. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

OK, the thing is that last round is anyway going to be a public voting round. (I guess 100%), so how does it make any difference, whether public voting was done in the beginning or end?

15. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

We cant have that many rounds, i dont know if you know this or not they all had to make a new song for each round if we kept extending the rounds they would all had create a new song everytime. Its not that easy to make an original song for each round. We cant expect them to spend that much time for the contest.

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yes, it did.

In my book anyway.

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

What do you think the number should have been? And how many rounds and how much time per round do you think the contest should have been alloted?

When I initially took on the judging, I certainly did not bargain on still being judge at the end of October. There was a different set of people on IGT....people I actually liked and got along with and people who wouldn't be particularly snide even if they thought some of my decisions were controversial. Some of them got banned, others left after the hitler era of moderation and still others changed. At a point where I'm not even enjoying posting here most of the time because of the general lameness, weak sense of humour and overly-sensitive egos, I certainly am not in favour of prolonging the contest.

18. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

That rare emo moment! :)

19. sorry for hurting your emotions.. :eek::
    if the judges not in favour of prolonging the contest. there is no point discussing this further..

jozko likes this.
  20. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Ok, say I am interested ...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.