UFO :: R we alone????

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by abhimanjrekar, Jan 1, 2006.

1. lan12

lan12 New Member

2. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

WTF............ofcourse they do................look @ me :beer:

3. lan12

lan12 New Member

Nice to know that the UFOs are also IGT members!!

4. rams+ein

rams+ein New Member

now u know...............hmmmmm m thinking lan12 does not sound like a earthling..............r u frm FGXZC-192345 planet? :think:

5. shak

shak Harrr!

yes we are alone .. with 5 billion people in the world yes we are alone .. with 100 peeps living down my street yes we are alone .. who cares for the aliens! learn to handle these people around you first .. thousands die of hunger in OUR world and we are bothered about the aliens .. i know i am talking rubbish .. just what people say when they have nothin else to talk about .. but we have had so much discussion on this topic before . that i really dont want to say anything that you want to hear .. sorry .. me havin a bad day :p

6. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

something similar to wht i said ......... first we gotta know ourself , our planet then bother about the rest ......

7. rocksta

rocksta Live Fast Die Young

every1 knows theres lotsa organisms who dont need the above to live with dude...nuthin new.
    an jus bcoz u dunno sumthin or nethin doesnt mean u cant ask questions about it...its cald the scientific method..
    read carl sagan.

8. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&*$@*^$

heard first time.. :eek:: .... u live dere rammy??? :p:

9. slash_i_m

slash_i_m Laid to Rest

check out roswell incident.might be true but the US govt wants to cover up everything about it.