U2 iPod!

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by light_of_erindi, Mar 8, 2005.

1. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

Hey everyone apple has released a new U2 iPod model which has signatures of all the band members plus all the songs U2 has ever sung....
    If u r a iPod junkie.... u might want to try it .... tho it's Rs. 5000 more than a normal iPod...

Details:

U2 iPod

:beer:

2. abhay_saxena

abhay_saxena Lord of the strings

hey thats cool .. . looks great .. . but i can't buy that. ..

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

My brother has one, it looks ok frankly speaking. As to the U2 songs, well, buy a normal IPod and upload all the U2 songs, why waste 5000 bucks for that?

4. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

why would someone buy an ipod in india? i mean u dont even have broadband internet in india.. how does one download songs from itunes?? for pirated mp3s.. u can use a cheaper mp3 player why do u need an ipod.

5. shak

shak Harrr!

apple should rename thier ipods ...call them RIpods...(inspired from rip-off)
    just a waste of money, why the hell would you want 20Gb of music on dangly bit hanging from your neck for a 30 minute bus journey!! .. out of my measley collection of 255 songs there are only 10 or 12 that i want to listen to when out and about, i dont want to carry the rest with me cuz i dont listen to them!, i hope you get my point....and secondly replacing the battery costs you a fortune! .. this is what i hate the most about ripods....thirdly bright white ear phones are not a fashion statement, they make you satnd out and look like a fool who spent 300 pounds on a hard disk, fourthly they attarct every other bum and mugger outside the hyde park to come and have a bash at you,...shall i carry on?

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

they r the best innovation of this decade so far actually. they just dont have a place in india yet in my opinion. they are perfect in usa. i couldnt live without my ipod. I even use to play samples on a live show and no body realises what the heck is happening! go steve jobs and go apple!

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

@shahrukh: What you fail to realize is that the iPod is a hard drive, not an MP3 player to people who are smart enough. My buddy who has an iPod uses it as a backup drive. He downloads most of his songs, movies and games and stores them on his iPod and uses it to transfer them from computer to computer. That in my opinion is the true use of an iPod which no other 'MP3 Player' can match.

I knew the iPod Photo was going to happen sooner or latter. Wait a while and we will soon have an iPod Video out there because that little iPod is definitely capable of playing movies now that the color screen has been introduced.

Oh and btw the U2 iPod is a total rip-off.

8. light_of_erindi

light_of_erindi New Member

@DMF.....The new mp3 players by Creative DO let u transfer non MP3 stuff to it.... so that's no longer an advantage of iPod.....and now with 1 GB flash ROMs who knows iPod may soon be a thing of the past ...

9. shak

shak Harrr!

still hate ipod :) ... heheheh ... no you guys are right ... you have every right of praising that ipod thing ... good for you .. doesnt work for me .. i am happy with my md player.

10. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

ive owned an ipod (a gift) and an iriver player h-140 .... if youre going for sound quality ... the i-river beats the ipod .. but just ... if you have a good collection of music of good quality ... get a decent player like the ipod or iriver .... otherwise just get any mp3 player ...
    n trust me there is a difference in the sound ... of these two players and everything else . BTW the iriver is bout 50 dollars cheaper . :d

the big rip off is the ipod photo ... wont say why ... get one n you'll know ..
    I like the mini ... 6 gigs is almost exactly the right size for me ... 1500 songs are just perfect ...... as opposed to a mammoth 10,000.
    i'd recommend a mini for everyone ...

the shuffle ... actually is the only player in the world to have a completely FLAT acoustic response .. that is .... its sound delivery is PERFECT ... within the whole human range ... just another piece of info if youre interested ..