U...Robot?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Life_Sans_Death, Jan 4, 2008.

1. Greeshma

Greeshma Greeshma'z in da House

well i personally my wallet/purse....that only cuz i can't be bothered putting any money in the bank cuz i usally end up spendinging anyway....and it might be cuz i dnt have a job(yet) so there's not a lot of money coming at me........i sort of get it now.....but LSD, thehundredthone, morbid ect hasn't put any in there banks.......

BTW i never once sed sed that i don't have a lot of spare time on my hands i just sed that LSD does........anywayz i have hoildays untill the end of january and it's like 30something degree's here all the time so i can't be bother going out...so i do have some spare time on my hands

2. i'm_not_neo

i'm_not_neo el valor máximo absoluto

Aww..you didn't have to go and prove it twice.We were all sure of it before you even started this thread.

Anyway,I'm overdoing the spamming bit.At topic,the movie was good..they should just reconsider saying stuff like "keep your brains at home"...you never know..

3. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Don't bother, that was a sad analogy that ultrabot brought up.

How do I put this. Banks give you interest on money. You put money in the bank, you leave it there for a while, you get more than what you had originally. You do this if you value your money.

You put points in the bank, you leave them there for a while, you get more than what you had originally. You do this if you value your points.

4. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

Exactly. Looks like points have lost their value. :grin:

5. NoneSoVile

NoneSoVile New Member

Anyone read Maddox's take on I Robot?

6. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

After this?

7. desidude01

desidude01 Drummerboy

Lol^^.....

8. Greeshma

i no all that interest shit........i learnt that in school........so this means i have very very very little value for points......i guess that was ovious by how much i spent on the ribbons........sorry life_sans_death....wat was that u were on about robots or something

9. NoneSoVile

NoneSoVile New Member

Pay attention.

10. Greeshma

i was kiddin.............he was talking about testing if humans were robots....i can c why it's hard to pay attention

11. ultrabot90

ultrabot90 Like fishes need bicycles

Or rather, Ultrabot90 Hunting Party. :annoyed:
    Edit - I have a feeling that half the problem is with my sig ;)
    @NoneSoVile - You read Maddox as well? Whoopee. I showed his article on Crocs to all the girls of our school :rock: