Two Mumbai girls arrested for questioning the shutdown for Shiv Sena chief funeral!

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by alpha1, Nov 19, 2012.

1. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Lady 10,000 years ago humans did not have the power of modern languages much less sanskrit. Also aryan civilization didnt even exist then, if am i not mistaken vedas were themselves written somewhere around 1200-1500 BC. And sanskrit was formalised as a language around 400 BC.

2. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

they were "written" around 1500 B.C. Check your facts since when were they known ..

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Enough Nandy, once again you have proved that you are a master hijacker of threads ...

now, the point here is that if memory was one such thing and human being has evolved from an animal, we cannot completely rule out the possibility that humans could have some special powers or ability at that time which do not exist now..

Oh yes, a semi human carrying mountain and flying. Do you know that mountain is not just a piece of rock, but it is "folds" of layers of rocks.

Forget it. The people of that era were spartan to the extent that they were not able to build huge buildings. I think the FIRST and BASIC feat of engineering a civilization can ever display is buildings/architecture. Nothing grand really exists from the era of Rigveda etc. In fact they were like Gypsy/Banjara ppl of today residing in Steppes, with over reliance on horse for transportation. How can you even dare to think that a non-settled group of people will have advances in science and technology.

Why was your "viman" not used for transportation instead of the plain ol' horsey?

4. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

first i am not trying to proove that i am a hijacker or anything, you are a mosre deserving canditate..

second..

The Ramayana describes a vimana as a double-deck, circular (cylindrical) aircraft with portholes and a dome. It flew with the “ speed of the wind”, and gave forth a “melodious sound” The ancient Indians themselves wrote entire flight manuals on the care and control of various types of vimanas. The Samara Sutradhara is a scientific treatises dealing with every possible facet of air travel in a vimana. There are 230 stanzas dealing with construction, take-off, cruising for thousands of miles, normal and forced landings, and even possible collusions with birds!

5. horsesmouth

horsesmouth Active Member

someone said horse!?!

For an extremely amusing POV on the (derailed) topic, this book is in line with what guitarplayer729 said.
    (P.S. I have read the book, not as a seeker of the truth, but the reader of a novel.)

6. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Ok all right you win, everything is real, Indians were very advanced in the past, but they suddenly decided we should stop using advanced technology since it is too mainstream, and then they planted all this archaeological stuff that points to the fact that humans in 10000 BC were cavemen who were hunter-gatherers and lived in forests and caves, there was no civilization in the indus valley until 3000 BC just to troll us.
    Do you know a thing called science fiction? In it we have already been to very far distances in the universe using warp drives, and that we all actually are in a Matrix controlled by machines.

7. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

your cave men found out the natural cures to many of the dieases.. "medicinal plast etc" .. rings a bell ?

8. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

You have not answered a single question put forward, why suddenly stop being advanced? Where are the remains, battles of such epic proportions aught to leave loads of artifacts? People say outsiders came and destroyed this knowledge base, i've heard the stories of how nalanda university housed texts on so and so way to enter the 42nd dimension and be able to scratch your own entire back with just your pinky but it was burnt down by the britishers. So how could people so advanced with nuclear bombs, flying vimanas and such be conquered in the first place by outsiders? That too with just basic infantry, cavalry, cannons and clever tactics.

9. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

they din stop being advanced!
    you prob is that you are comparing the ramayan mahabharat to the early man .. thats it..
    the thigs that i am talking about aren't related to it.

10. guitarplayer729

guitarplayer729 New Member

So where do the people of these "epics" stand. Before even the early man. Or they existed in a whole different world and sought to develop only that part, but then what happened after that.

11. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

The age of the universe is 13.75 ± 0.11 billion years (13.75 Gigayears).
    Planet Earth is 4.54 billion years old.
    2.5 million years since the appearance of the genus Homo,
    200,000 years since humans started looking like they do today(not in India but in Africa)"

The history of India begins with evidence of human activity of Homo sapiens as long as 75,000 years ago.The Indus Valley Civilization, which spread and flourished in the northwestern part of the Indian subcontinent from c. 3300 to 1300 BCE, was the first major civilization in India. A sophisticated and technologically advanced urban culture developed in the Mature Harappan period, from 2600 to 1900 BCE. This Bronze Age civilization collapsed before the end of the second millennium BCE and was followed by the Iron Age Vedic Civilization, which extended over much of the Indo-Gangetic plain and which witnessed the rise of major polities known as the Mahajanapadas. In one of these kingdoms, Magadha, Mahavira and Gautama Buddha were born in the 6th or 5th century BCE and propagated their śramanic philosophies.

12. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Yeah we know all this, so when does mahabharata or ramayana and advanced science stuff fit in?

13. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

mahabharat was in 3139 BC nd ramayan in 3928 BCand the advanced science smwhere in between..

14. guitarplayer729

And what happened to them
    Why did they use bows if they were advanced. It means the people that describe them, describe them in their own ways.

15. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

read about the type of bows used.. Bows and arrows were given great importance. These epics record surprising details of highly sophisticated arrows capable to rain fire and water both and even could dry up a huge part of ocean turning into a desert

16. ayu135

ayu135 New Member

Again nandy read this carefully and please make your answer specific to my questions.
    1)Where is the archaeological evidence to back up your claim of the dates. Where are the remains of these wars and the advanced science stuff? We have found even household items like clay pots and stuff from even earlier periods, which in my opinion are very fragile, and yet they survived, so wouldnt these advanced devices have survived too and found by now?
    2)Why did these advanced tech cease to exist after 3139 BC? Why did the knowledge suddenly vanish?

17. guitarplayer729

Maybe what I said was right.
    They were astronauts from a highly evolved planet and came on Earth.
    Showed us their technology and went back for reasons unknown and we considered them GODS.

18. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

to answer your first question .. .1. Bow and arrows found in the region where it took place.

2. Information given such as places are present till today through out the india

3.Information give about science like embryology is found just 2-3 decays back only which it self proved that a mythological book never speak such scientific things.

4.Description of Dwaraka city where Lord Krishna live is found under the sea.

5.As far as question of Ramayana is it was happened to be 1.5 millions years ago so for that only oral evidences are available. Which are the words of great sages. and also.. check
    The Mahabharata War

second question, 3139 BC mein khtm hogyabhai ramayana! log nahi re ! they died to technology ka kya koge? :O ... common sense!!

19. guitarplayer729

Well the people who invented computers have died, did the technology die with them.

Are my comments going unnoticed, because I see only replies directed towards ayu and nandy

20. nandy0894

nandy0894 New Member

u ride or travel on computers?
    the physics and the logics behind aeroplanes is based on the so called "vimans" tht i am talking about ..