tuning trouble

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by cumming soon, Sep 5, 2006.

1. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i bought a cable today and tried to tune my guitar with guitar pro but its not workin. and ap tuner i just cant figure out how it works.i had downloaded another tuner personal guitarist but it works with only 2 strings i.e E and A. IT DOES NOT RESPOND TO REST OF THE STRINGS. any other tuner could u guys suggest?

2. Iraqita_EP

Iraqita_EP New Member

der is a tuner called in-tune multi instrument tuner
    dat works fine for me

3. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

i have been tryin and tryin . cant get it right. downloaded 3 or 4 tuners but hasnt helped

4. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

ummmmmmm waiting

5. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

guys suggestions please

6. Morbid_Angel

Morbid_Angel Sid the sloth

it has to work with GP5. Check ure sound card settings and GP5 settings..they shud match.

7. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

hey aj how does aptuner work

8. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

do u want help abt using ap tuner okie follow the rulessssssssssss

connect ur mic to ur pc make sure that in the audio settings the recorind option is on mic not stereo or sth such now play the first sting open n u will c a needle type thing vary tension on the string so that it can be on the zero mark if it is its tuned n check whether its for the correct string refer to the scale on the rhs of that software

if u still need help send me ur yahoo messenger i will try to help u via chat

9. jozko

jozko Banned

@Cumming I think i recommended AP tuner. It is good one. If u still can't figure out how to use it, let me know. I think SpY_GaMe already resolved ur issue

10. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

no yaar . its workin but i dont know how to use it. i havent taken any lessons for guitaring , am learnin myself and know noone who knows a thing bout guitar. what i ll do is send u ppl my id so we could chat and perhaps solve the problem

11. jozko

jozko Banned

cumming PM me ur yahoo or google talk ID or ping on my yahooID and i will try my best to help u. i am also in same boat, learning self and haven't met any guitarists yet. Let that not stop us

12. .:SpY_GaMe:.

@ cumming did u manage to tune it???

pm jozko or me ur yahoo id n if anyone of us r online we can help u with the tuning

13. Saptashaw

Saptashaw PRO Tabber

Try downloading the 4 pockets tuner. In the demo version you can tune only the 6th and 5th strings. But once you tune those two, you can tune the other strings pretty accurately. The tuner displays the frequency of the note you are playing. So to tune the 4th string all you have to do is play the 5th fret of the 5th string, note the frequency displayed and play your open 4th string and tune till you get to that frequency. Likewise, tune all your strings.

14. .:SpY_GaMe:.

@ cumming i guess problem solved now ;)

15. SG1

SG1 "Brown Jesus"

AP Tuner Rocks .. i used it when i started learning ma self.

16. cumming soon

cumming soon Banned

@spy game . yup . all thanks to you buddy.