tune lifting in bangla band songs

Discussion in 'Bengali Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by crazy_keys, Jan 21, 2006.

1. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

tune liftin is a common phenomenon with bands all over the world....there are a lotta songs in bangla band music today which are exact copies of english songs or are influenced from certain songs....i opened up this thread to talk about bong songs which are copied or are influenced by english songs...
    aami eigulo jani....
    sudhu chai tomai(lakhhichhara)-guitar riff from "hallowed be thy name"(iron maiden)

Hasnuhana(Fossils)-chords matches with Always(Bon Jovi)...the tune matches to some extent too!!!

dekho Manasi(Fossils)-chorus part exactly matches with "ain't it fun"(Guns N' Roses)

kolkata 16(anjan dutt)-knockin on heavens door(guns n roses)....

tomra aaro janle post koro...aar aamar ei info gulote kichhu bhul thakle plzz rectify kore dio........

2. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

shudhu chai tomay also resembles the riff in Maiden "the trooper" a lot.

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

sudhu chai tomay reef is frm troper.not hbtn......:eek::

always bon jovi r kon album>??

ar ekla ghar er chord kichu kichu mele wid hotel california

4. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

EKLA GHOR can be played in HOTEL CALIFORNIA chords..:)

TERESA by SETHU (band of durgapur) is an exact .. i repeat exact/ditto copy of WESTLIFE- SOLEDAD...:eek::

nIK!:banana:

5. debankan

debankan The bassist from hell

The begining riff of Boba festun of Lakkhichhara sounds too close to the opening riff of knocking on heavens door by GnR.

6. debankan

Tune lifting is actually not that bad. You have to watch out that you do not make a xerox copy.

7. rock_roll_satch

rock_roll_satch New Member

Aro Ekbar- When the levee breaks-Led Zeppelin

8. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

Always BonJovi'r CROSSROAD albume achhe....listen to it...its a great love song...i repeat ...GREAT...the feel in the song is amazin...so is the lyrics....it became their biggest selling single wen it was released in 1994.....gantar sathe aami hasnuhan'r khuuub mil pai....chords o same-E,C#m,B,A...

9. Strat

Strat Floydian

Right on... crazy keys. Ota one of the best performances by a male vocalist. Jon rocks.

10. crazy_keys

crazy_keys New Member

by the way, aar ekta bolte bhule gechhi...
    holud pakhi ganta'r songe Carpenter's er "yesterday once more" ganta'r 95% mil achhe....
    eta aamar ek bondhu bollo....aami carpenter's er ganta ekhono shunini....

11. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

ok ill download always.

accha fossils er new album er je tuku sunechi tate bujhlam

1.sototar bilsita hantar ses"ho ho ho ho ho ho hoho" part ta is frm some maidedn song. sune blbo.

2. kichu ta somoy er reef ta is frm some aerosmith song.

see tune lifting is sick, amra chesta korbo jate amader album e kono tune lifting na tyhake. baje bajabo, but lift korbo ns sure.:grin:

12. sayanakaharry

sayanakaharry Forum Leader

heard both. holud pakhi doesnt really have much in common with yesterday once more.

13. Strat

Strat Floydian

Lakkhichara'r "Sonali" has the same chord progression and basslines as Police's "Every breath you take"

14. debankan

Right on!! :beer:

15. SCORPIO

SCORPIO `~(^$ceRtiFieD MaD$^)~`

problem is eto gulo gaan beriye gechhe je amader same kichhu kane laaglei , we give it the Tune Lifting Stamp.....
    its quite difficult to sound 100% original....somewhere some1 in this wide world must have done it before.....
    a time will come when we will reach a saturation point in music....all possible compositions will have been made....that is if the Earth exists that much long enough... *sigh* ...... :think:

16. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

you forget 2 factors that makes the saturation quite impossible....the feel and rythm.

eg- Bicycle chor (from what I remember....I remember very little I assure you) has a riff quite similar in terms of notes to Paranoid. I wouldn't call it copied though.

by the way....are you now in grade 5 in csm or did you leave?

17. SCORPIO

Wrong word......its not Impossile but shud hav been Improbable....

neway , i am in Grade 5 in CSM....how did u come to know of it ??? :think:

18. debankan

Hmm. Scorpio chhupa rustam dekhchhi. Aage bolishni keno?

19. paranoid13rohan

paranoid13rohan .: iNDiaN iDioT 3.0 :.

d intro reef of Lakkhichhara's "Jani naa bolo ki je tomar naam"(Eka album) is d same as dat of iron maiden's "2 minutes 2 midnite" ... i'm dam sure ... DAM SURE.
    n Fossils' "Millenium" intro soundz a bit like dat of Nirvana's "Smells Like Teen Spirit"

20. SCORPIO

chhupa rustam ta ki jinis ????? :think: :confused: