TUMMY BUG... Guitar track that could be a song...............................

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by ToneZappa, Jan 23, 2012.

1. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Guitar track that could be a song "Tummy Bug" recorded straight into a laptop with guitar and midi guitar.
    This is for a competition so if you like it please vote or even have a go your self... good luck.

2. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

Am I missing something here?

3. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Sorry don't know what happened all the text vanished.... all is O.K. now please check the first post for the link.

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

sehr suss. du bist meine lieblings spieler hier (obwohl es keine contest ist). Very groovy, voted.

5. thehundredthone

Someone should make those idiots over in Gear Talk listen to this and then tell me how bad pedals and processors are.

Great playing as always ToneZappa. Straight up rock 'n roll, made for some easy listening. Voted. Doesn't surprise me though that the top voted tracks are all electronic.

6. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

Good job as usual... and i voted as well.. All the best !

@hundredthone - Tone's in the fingers.. :]

7. thehundredthone

^ You're preaching to the choir.

8. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Thanks "bjr" for the very kind words... and voting.

Cheers -TZ-

9. rickkkyrich

rickkkyrich Guest

am i evil? :D

10. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I listened to one or two of the others after you said this and thought Midnight was amazing!

11. thehundredthone

You haven't heard ToneZappa's stuff before? I always have an eye on this section, waiting for him to post another number.

12. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

No no, 1 or 2 of the others in the contest. Check midnight out on that page if you haven't already.

13. thehundredthone

I listened to both top tracks. My comment wasn't all that positive actually.

14. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

yeah, I knew that. Do you not like any electronic music? I haven't heard much but every now and then, I listen to some that I really like...and being in Berlin, you end up listening to a lot.

15. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Just like to say thanks to you guys for all the kind words about the "ToneZappa" page. Dont forget to get that "Tummy Bug" vote in....

16. ToneZappa

ToneZappa Member

Big thanks to people that have voted... Now you have to register to vote which is really simple and fast... So if you havent already please have a go. Here is the track again "Tummy Bug"

Thanks again...-TZ-