tumhare_divya+notty_lad (Hidden Desire)!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by notty_lad, Nov 28, 2005.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Hey palz .. Here is a mixed contribution .. Divya had written this Poem(Hidden Desire) n wanted a tune to it .. I really wanted to give it a melody coz i liked the situation described in the poem (n also bcoz divya is a good friend n For many other reasons :p:).. so ultimately I came up with muh own composition .. check it out .. (This is muh first original composition)

Link to da lyrics - -> https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=10981&highlight=hidden+desire

Link to da song - -> https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=424227

nJOY!

2. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

OMG!! i'm in love ..with your voice..... :shock:
    seriously ..
    this is your first song i've heard and you have a wonderful voice dude...
    Sometimes its so hard to get the right words and the right tune....
    you've done a great job..:)

at one point i felt there should've been more of music in between but its good
    the words and the music and the voice make it perfect

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

hey...very nice attempt at composing as a first timer..now if u really want a feedback i cant help but say that

ur song maintains a still/same pace thruout..to make it sound more good..sumwhere in between u shud've tried to shoot up tp break the monotony for a while by changing the chord progression in same scale..and the coming back to the same old progression..like it happens wid most of the song...distorting in same scale and coming back

i've tried to make myself clear..hope u did get me :) but anyways nicely done, cant rep u though! good goin

4. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Bubbly .. Wen i read i'm in love muh heart missed a beat n then read wid ur voice .. thank GOD!! :p: .. anyway thanx for dat flurry of appreciation .. Always muh pleasure to share stuff wid u guys .. I love guys out here at IGT .. n hey vini .. I really understand wat ur tryin to say .. I did change the strumming as well as chord progression.. for da first half it's different .. n it changes at "I stare n laugh.." for da remainin half.. n believe me it was very painstaking bcoz da lyrics had a complex rhythm .. i've studied muh work a lot .. but was able to come juz this far .. n I PERSONALLY LIKED IT .. but ur views ofcourse are always welcome .. n do keep 'em comin .. it'l help me improve(If da view is right obviously :p:) i'm notty ain't I hehe nJOY!

5. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yeah...i agree that it had complex rhythm
    talking technically :)

6. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

why isnt tumhare_divya sayin anythng??? :think:

anyways, it's nice :)

7. tumhare_divya

tumhare_divya luvs 2 luv...lives 2 luv

all i have to say...is that notty lad has a great voice...and he did a great job making this song...and that it meant so much to me that he took the time to tune my poem...yur awesome notty.....

8. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

I'm awesome ?? I know dat hunny :p: n thanx for da compliment .. i wish i had a rupee man seriously everytime someone gave me dat compliment :p: .. but i really appreciate it divya .. n i don't think i have to "SAY" anythin else do I ??

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Thanx cryptic for da naive compliment :p: .. n hey .. y is divya not sayin anythin?? coz all is said n done hehe ..

and Sweet Lord .. is this juz a female special thread??? where are da guys to comment on ?? bubbly .. vini .. cryptic .. divya .. oh are guys on a break ?? me feeling lonely in here :Worried: hehehe