Tum Itna Jo Muskurara Rahe Ho - on Acoustic Guitar

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by Crazy_Engineer, Oct 11, 2008.

1. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

This is one of my favorite Gazals by Jagjit Singh. Now, the leads are little bit difficult to play for the newbie guitarists. However, if you could manage to messup around the Emajor chord, you'll get it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHjz71h9v5A

I haven't played the whole song, just upto first stanza. Let me know your feedback. :)

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

This is a very beautiful ghazal from Jagit Singh!
    I think you've already noticed, singing a ghazal is something else, there are some people who really think its simple, but its very difficult.
    In my opinion, you did it well but it has to be improved, just listen some more to the original and try it once again. The first line is done well, but the second and third line isn't done well, the vibration and modulation in your voice isn't done very well, i hope you understand what i'm trying to say.
    You are a good singer and you are able to sing it, but you've to practice this song some more and then surely i want to listen to the whole version!
    Listened to your other song aswell, Chal Chale Apne Ghar, its done pretty well and the guitaring is good aswell!

Keep posting man and take care!!!

3. Crazy_Engineer

Crazy_Engineer New Member

Hello Keoraf,

Thanks a lot for your feedback. I agree that the song isn't done well - I focused more on the guitar leads than vocals. I'll keep your feedback in mind for my future recordings.

Thanks once again!

4. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

hey! saw this video after ur other one. well yes i think strumming was not proper i mean not in a smooth fashion. not bad ofcourse. but i bet you can do better as u do in ur other songs .
    Keep coming.

5. parry

parry Sing ing Sing

hey! saw this video after ur other one. well yes i think strumming was not proper i mean not in a smooth fashion. not bad ofcourse. but i bet you can do better as u do in ur other songs .
    Keep coming.

6. Saspat

Saspat New Member

Hi, very nice video, can you share the tabs for it as well(especially the intro). i tried playing it by looking at the video but dont seem to get the intro right.