Tujhse Naaraaz Nahi Zindagi

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by FEB31, Jan 30, 2008.

1. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Hey thats nice man, unfortunately i can't listen your version at this moment cause i'm at work now and here the soundclick page is blocked, but tonight i'll listen your version for sure!
    You are the first one using my instrumental, i really appreciate that man!

3. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Its done quite well man.
    A few things, the rhythms you played seems not to go fully with the rhythm so try improving that. And the lyrics aren't good too, just check my soundclickpage, the lyrics are included, hope to hear the full version from you some day. Where start with this part, Aaj Agar Bhar Ayi Hai, Boondein, you should sung this part:
    Zindagi Tere Gum Ne Hamain Rishte Naye Samajhaye 2x
    Mile Jo Hamain Dhoop Main Mile Chhaanv Ke Thande Saaye
    O Tujhse Naaraaz Nahi Zindagi, Hairaan Hoon Main
    O Hairaan Hoon Main
    Last point, try mixing your part and mine the better way, it should sound alot better i guess!
    Overall very well done man!!!

4. FEB31

FEB31 New Member

Thanks for the feedback Keoraf.
    The rhythms I played was played manually on keyboard and there were latency issues. I still use on-board sound card! hope to get a bettwer one pretty soon.

I was sensing that something was not correct with the lyrics that I got from (https://www.hindilyrix.com).

I am sure you noticed that I added a little bit of pad, piano and guitar on the track. Could you help me with "try mixing your part and mine the better way, it should sound alot better i guess!". What should I be doing for this.

I am glad that you liked it.

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

I don't know what prog(s) you are using to make your recordings and arrangements, but if you want to mix this the proper way you then have to play your tracks on separate tracks along with mine. You then will be able to get a good mixing of both parts. After doing this you must add the vocals and make a final mix of all the tracks togther. The main problem in your mix is the volume level of the added sounds, you just have to mix them together with the correct volume level so that all instrument played are sounding good and audible!!!
    Take care man!!!

6. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player