Trying Mi:2 Ballet Sequence

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by mudgalbharat, Aug 16, 2004.

1. mudgalbharat

mudgalbharat Silence Must be Heard

Hi

I am trying to tab the ballet part in Mi:2..where tom sees the actress ( whatever her name is ) for the first time...the first time their eyesight meets and the music is played in the background....spanish guitar...its giving me hard time for sure...but i know i will do it...

If anyone could recall it...and wants it...i will post it in chunks as I go ahead...and hey...i hate this one too

regards

Bharat Mudgal

2. mudgalbharat

ok..i m done with it...well...almost.

Cant figure out the intro part....and its strange...that at the end..i was playing spanish !!!!!!!!!!!!

3. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Its a song Called Nyah. I saw the tabs for it somewhere..

4. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

yeah the song's called nyah as thats thandie newton's (the actress) intro in the movie .... i saw it on soem tab forum too ..... will try checking it out n posting it here ..... if jayanth doesnt do it before me .... n hey ... post yours bharat

5. jayanth

Iwanna know which artist played it..

6. mudgalbharat

Ok I got it...it is NYAH by HANS ZIMMER. Will post the tabs later today.

7. mudgalbharat

Nyah - Hans Zimmer ( Mi:2 )

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ---3--0h2-----0-2h3-5--5-5--8-8-10p8p7-7-3-0----------------------------------
    -4----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-----------------7-6----------------------------------------------------------
    ---3--0h2----------------0-2h3-5-3p2-5-3-2-0----------------------------------
    -------------(7)--------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------5/7-5-4-2------------------

-------------0-7h9------------------------------------------------------------
    ---3--0h2----0---------0-2h3-5--5-5-5-7-8-8-7-3-0-----------------------------

---3--0h2---2-3-5---0-2h3-5-3p2-5-3-2-0---------------------------------------
    ------------3-4-6-------------------------------------------------------------
    -4-------------------------------------------4h5p4-2p0------------------------
    --------------------------------------------------------4p2-------------------

-9--9-9-9-7-6-7/9--10-10-10-9-7-9h10--9-9-9-7-6-7/9--7-7-7-7-6-9-6h7----------
    -11---------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -11---------------------------------------------------------------------------

---3--0h2---2-3-5---0-2h3-5-3p2-5-3-2-0---------------------------------------
    ------------3-4-6-------------------------------------------------------------

-0-5-2-3---3p2h3----3/5-3-3-5p3-2---------------------------------------------
    -0----------------0---------------3-0-----------------------------------------

-0-5-2-3---3p2h3-------5p3p2p0-0-2--------------------------------------------
    -0----------------------------------------------------------------------------

-------------------------------------3/7-2-3----3-5p3p2-0-2-7-9-4-6p5p3-6-2---
    ---3--0-1--7p3-1--2-3-5--3-5-5/7-3--------------------------------------------
    ------------------3-4-6-------------------------------------------------------

-12/14-14-14-12-12-10-------9-10p9p7-9--------2-3p2p0-2--0-3p2p0-2-3p2p0-2----
    ------------------------7-7---------------2-2------------0-3p2p0-2-3p2p0-2----

------------------------------9-10-12-10p9-12-10p9-10-------------------------
    -0-2-3-5-3p2-5-3p2-3-0-----12-------------------------12----------------------

F# G F# Bm
    -9--9-9-9-7-6-7/9---10-10-10-9-7-9h10---9--9-9-7-6-7/9---7-7-7-7-6-9-6h7------
    -11-----------------12------------------11---------------7--------------------
    -11-----------------12------------------11---------------9--------------------
    -9------------------10------------------9----------------9--------------------
    -9------------------10------------------9----------------7--------------------

F# G F# Bm

F# G F# Bm

---3--0h2-----0-2h3-5--5-5--8-8-10p8p7-7-3-0----------------------------------

-----------------7-6----------------------------------------------------------
    ---3--0h2----------------0-2h3-5-3p2-5-3p2-0----------------------------------
    -------------(6)--------------------------------------------------------------
    ---------------------------------------------------5/7-5-4-2------------------

-----------------------------------------------------4-3----------------------
    ------------0-2--2-2--4/5--~5--4----------------------------------------------
    ---5---4---------------------------5-2------5---4---4-------4-5-7p5-4-7p5-----
    -2---2----2-------------------------------2---2---------------------------6-7-

-----------------------------------7----------10----------14------------------
    ------------------------7----------7----------12----------15------------------
    -------------7----------7----------7----------11----------16------------------
    --9----------9----------9-----------------------------------------------------
    --9----------9----------------------------------------------------------------
    --7---------------------------------------------------------------------------

jayanth likes this.
  8. mudgalbharat

Its awesome man .. if you could be fast enough...and at times..slow enough to play it

9. jayanth

I can play this its easy..

10. mudgalbharat

Hey Jayanth...it was easy for me...though after i tried it a few times...but I cant make up for the intro...can you tab it out plz?

11. jayanth

As i said i will give it a try.. But I'm really Bad at tabbing. The gods of tabbing out there can help you..