True - Ryan Cabrera (Chords)

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by notty_lad, Feb 14, 2006.

1. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

After comin across a series of incorrect chords on da net.. I came across very complex chords on ultimate-guitar .. But I've made modifications to make them as simple as possible .. check out ..

EDIT: Chords are NOT mine .. modifications are ..

IMPORTANT : DA GUITAR TUNING SHOULD BE HALF TONE LOWERED !!!

Attached Files:

2. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

sorry man, but the flavour of the song is not the same, it seems like a regular song now, which it isnt !

3. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^So do u know what will add FLAVOUR ???? lemme know ..

4. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

notty..its pretty decent...

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

thanx amit ..

6. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

great effort no doubt !

i didnt say that the effort was bad or useless. its takes a lot of devotion to post something and i appreciate it. but being a fellow guitarist,i think diminished and 7th chords are used in a song, they were to make it more melodious. i respect the fact that u made 'C' from 'Csus2' & 'Em' from 'Esus4' so that guys who are beginners can enjoy playing it, but this still doesnt justify completely changing the theory of the song. this song uses constant tapping instead of strumming, just like 'more than words' by 'extreme'. if the chords are incorrect, u can never do full justice to the song ! BOTTOMLINE : I dont want to air this message in the community that we indians cannot play tough songs, so we ignore the diminshed, 7th, suspended, etc. chords. put the correct the version here(or i can do that for u, if u want) and see the positive feedback !

7. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

There's Dsus2 etc too .. i mean .. yeah ur right .. but da chords were posted wid da intention of makin them as simple as possi .. If someone wants Da most accurate chords they'l find it on da net .. but beginners would always be glad to see simple stuff isn't it .. Thanx for ur comments thought .. they're totally valid .. :)

8. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

i saw on the net that it starts with Dsus4 D Dsus2 D......but nice attempt to simplify it .......hats off to u notty

9. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

^^^Thanx jimmy .. n hey .. ur from pune :think: .. y don't u get in touch man ?

10. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

fine bro it will be a pleasure of mine yaar ....i'll get to learn frm u....where do u stay man.....