trillian???

Discussion in 'Computer Forum' started by .:SpY_GaMe:., Oct 6, 2005.

1. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

any body uses trillian>???

its a messenger service which allows u to b logged on with ur yahoo id as well as msn n other messengers id

hm trying it

not bad at all.......

u can download it from https://www.soft32.com/download_102904.html

2. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

I use something called Kopete on the pc. Theres something called Agile Messenger which installs on a cell phone (series 60 Symbian) that also allows you to login to yahoo, icq, msn etc simultaneously :)
    Agile Messenger is freely available.

3. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

i have used trillian messenger before.. its cool.. but still not good as msn and yahoo...

4. ive got agile on my fone but havent used it. hows it?

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Trilian is good but i love msn n yahoo.

Though Trillian is very handy n serves the purpose right,..... it doesnt have the look n feel of either of the messengers, so am back to them again.

6. rizaaj

rizaaj Forum Leader

agile is kind of a mobile messenger.. u can use msn, yahoo, aim, icq on your mobile..

7. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

Ok .. More about agile megssenger:
    1st a correction: I just checked out their website and its nomore free! :(
    To use agile msgr - u need to have gprs enabled on ur phone. Once enbled, open agile msgr, it will prompt you to register -- > here u need to selct yahoo/msn/aol/icq and the specify ur username and password and then press connect -- u'll be connected from just about anywhere !

8. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Instead of Trillian.. i would go for GAIM...connects to any messenger around!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!