Tried to record a new song. its "Pal" by KK

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by himanshu_sood, Jul 7, 2006.

1. varmas11

varmas11 New Member

hey dude, really nice for the most part. i like your tone and natural feel in the first verse and the softer parts -- which i guess makes the sort of sharp contrast with the higher pitched part that seems a bit forced and some of the high notes are on the brink of falling flat. but i think that's moreso because the intro and verses are so nice. so good stuff man, your hindi covers are nice. try to record at better quality though. that buzz doesn't help. best wishes for future recordings

2. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

@ dev : thnx bro ! its really awesome to know that i've inspired my buddy to do a song. i'd certainly bring out another version of "pal" with some improvments. im just doin it to keep my music alive, out here in Canada.

@ jimi : thnx jimi, i'd definately bring some more stuff out.

@ shailja : im really happy that u liked my song. i'd certainly do "hotel California", pretty soon !

@ varma : i appreciate ur comments man ! i know what u r talking abt. u have nice quality in songs, so would u be kind enough to tell me what setup u are using ?

alrite, peace y'all !

3. rakeshjosh

rakeshjosh New Member

rock on dude

hey dude ,u got a nice voice n i liked ur guitaring too ,well i heard ur One song frm MOvie JURM (cause thats my all time fav) ,I liked ur version ,can u tell Me the adlib Of Chords U have used in the starting of the song Plzzz ,actually i don know how to create thge adlib outta a chord .

n wanna see more frm ur side
    rock on
    IGT rockzz.

4. sad_iq_perfect

sad_iq_perfect New Member

Hey buddy you have a good vocal as my brother is singer he is very much impressed by your voice. why you havn't tried for any singing plateform like.....SA RE GA MA PA, Indian Idol..... Man you have a bright future in singing...Truly Amazing .....Best of luck

5. Dev

Dev New Member

:think: i think you mean thanx sis* .. im a girl ;)
    but good work.. keep it up!

6. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

@ dev : sorry devangi, i wasnt aware that u belong to the better gender ! u've got some nice recordings, eh ! its good to have a fellow canadian doing a similar job for music.

@ sadiq : im really overwhelmed by ur comments. i'd definately try something here in Canada, if i get a chance. thnx a lot !

@ rakesh : ya man, this is really a nice song ! i've always loved it. sorry but what do u mean by adlibs ? i can send u the chords if u want that !

thanks all u people out there, Peace !

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

good singing,.!!
    guitaring is decent..

8. rakeshjosh

rakeshjosh New Member

hii

hey bro i just wanted the way u plucked the strings instead of playing the whole chord at once in the starting of song "jab koi baat bigad"(Wid the whistle n after tat also) ,i think u started wid the rhythm in the end .

take care
    IGT ROCKZZ
    peace

9. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

i just did a random arpeggio ! it wasnt a planned thing, just fingerpicked the strings while holding the chord. that it !

10. DJ-ROCK

DJ-ROCK Member

nice guitaring man.....ur voice is cool just sing it a lil louder and u'll feel the difference..but still its a CLASS.
    keep rocking:rock:

11. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

thanks DJ !

How did everybody like my other songs ???