Tried improvising!!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Aug 10, 2006.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

2. farhanjee

farhanjee New Member

its hot! good try!

3. himanshu_sood

himanshu_sood New Member

superb man ! nice clear tone of the guitar ! reps !

4. vini

vini Repeat Offender

yea...sounds good

5. Very nice akky...sounds good...:)

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

it sounded good man .

7. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

I like the tone. The improv sounds quite nice but you need to get some more variation into it. Being short, it keeps the listener interested but a longer (similar) piece would have become boring real fast.

8. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

thnx evryone

@ DMF : Exactly, i took some 3 days to come up with this short a clip too. So, any pointers as to how to build up or to grow on to any tune/melody ?

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

It was okay....too short though. When you're practicing, make sure you have nice 3-4 minute long clips to practice on. That way you're forced to use new ideas. Let it be boring...but make sure you are reasonably comfortable and in key. Don't try to hard to make it sound nice in the beginning. Just fool around and see what sounds nice.

Take it slow. Your chord progression here is so bubbly that it needs you to play fast to sound nice. Take a slower rythm.

Here's a clip I just made up on a slow prog. Sorry that the sound quality is screwed up. I adjusted it to 16kbps for upload convenience.

Attached Files:

10. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hey thnx man... point(s) noted.

N ***y clip uv got there!