Treat for all you ppl

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by subhajit_981, Oct 14, 2005.

1. subhajit_981

subhajit_981 New Member

well ! i have uploaded one of my award winning song it's A new day. uploaded only the chorus guitar part.

and plz plz plz!!! give me feedbacks on my songs i am starting feel that no one in this forum likes my songs(or me) lokking at the earlier nearly null responses.
    the link:
    www.soundclick.com/subhajit

2. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Dude,......................... do that again n ur gettin a nice smack from me!!

I was using the headphones,... n the recording just started screeching in my ears,.....

Record properly man!!! Nothing is clear in those that recording, check recordings posted by other people on the forums,... n then try to record in that way!!!

Cool,... so lookin forward to better recordings from u, whee in i can figure out what r u playin.

3. subhajit_981

subhajit_981 New Member

Let Me Clarify 3 Things Akki

1. There Are 4 Songs Which One Are U Reffering
    2. If U Want I Can Give U A Studio Recording But After A Month Cause It Will Be Infrigment Of My Contract If I Give U Original Number.
    3. Use A Little Button Called "volume Control" If You Are Having Problem With Volume.

HOPE U USE THE ATTITUDE IN MUSIC RATHER

4. jekyll

jekyll Banned

nice ...
    but all the recordings sound distorted ... (no not the amplifier distortion but the distortion done by the recording)

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Well,.. i was refering to the song that u have mentioned in the 1st post of this forum,.... i.e. The New Day. I repeat, the recording,... atleast the one u have posted here is not at all clear, n comes with lot of disturbance.

HAHA,... u talkin abt ma attitude? Believe me,... u dont wanna see it.

So stay good, n keep rockin.