Tracii Guns back to GN'R?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by guns n roses, Jan 8, 2005.

1. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

news according to a few sites says Tracii Guns called Axl Rose and left him a message quoting

IF you dont believe me go to www.gunnertemple.com

2. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

whose tracii guns

3. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Tracii guns = former LA Guns member... think he formed the band LA Guns...
    Mez alwayz thought LA Guns + Hollywood Roses = Guns 'N Roses ... that true? I know I've read it somewhere!

4. guns n roses

Heres my version i wrote

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=1590

But Tracii Guns and Axl started GN'R

They both took their surnames like Tracii (Guns) and Axl (Rose) and made the name.
    Then Tracii left the band and didnt like their musical direction.

5. guns n roses

Looks like Tracii wants back tho.

6. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

who the f wants to listen to axl and gnr.. go velvet revolver!

7. guns n roses

Na Velvet Revolver will NEVER be as good as GN'R. Velvet Revolver doesnt have those catchy riffs or those blistering solo's. The only songs i like from VR are Sucker Train Blues and Slither. Everything else on contraband seems plain.

8. shak

shak Harrr!

good to know some one is keeping alive the legacy of gn'r in this forum.....hi 5 @guns n roses!!!

9. Gai

Gai New Member

i was disspointed to hear VR...........slither has slash playin rhythms except for the solo which aint as good as GNR solos...VR just lacks something.....:(

10. Gn'rlies

Gn'rlies New Member

i hate axl for breaking up gnr .... but i have to admit .. he had a knack of knowing what sounds to go for .. n he was the big musical influence driving the band ... for example ... slash was fooling around with his guitar .. playing clown for the band when axl came up with lyrics to match the classis sweet child o mine riff ... i've seen VR in concert .. they're good .. very good but they have to live upto greatness ... lets see how things roll ... n hey ... always believe there's more coming out from the snakepit man :)

11. guns n roses

thaNKS Sharukh, i know you like slash too from your posts earlier in the music talk forum. Axl actually is a great lead singer he just has his "ego" and Slash did say he would comeback for a GN'R reunion and that is exactly what Vh1 is looking for as Vh1 is a big fan of GN'R in the US. I heard Vh1 India came out this year on Cable and Dish Tv up north in chandigarh and punjab but im not sure if its already out down south.

Sharukh, i like the sig. knockin on heavens door. I really am starting to despise Velvet Revolver, cuz of the REAL ROCK music VR is producing. And i read in Guitar World, Dave Kushner uses TOO much fx in VR unlike GN'R when too get the sound all you need is a Marshall JCM SLash and a Les Paul with Seymour Duncan Alcino II pickups.

@ GN'R LIES, Did you get the Sweet child Intro down cause if you didnt i posted a thing that for sure would improve it, here >>

https://indianguitartabs.com/showthread.php?t=3745

It's my way and the Slash way.

12. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Slash is damn neat and ****... but the only thing lacking in VR is Axl... but like dat will never happen so u need to get an amazing guitarist into GnR and make the Chinese Hypocrisy come true!