Top 100 guitar solos

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by Addy Pant, May 1, 2005.

1. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

2. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

cooool link addy pant :)

Alfons likes this.
  3. shak

shak Harrr!

nice link .. but dont agree with it 100%

4. jackdaws

jackdaws New Member

hmm...well thats a good list...but some songs are odd...like for instance smells like teen spirit (hmm the guitar solo in that is not really AWESOME)...anywayz i dont agree with the list 100%

5. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

good link.biut i already have it in my comp zipped!

6. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

nice link ...... i like van halen n jimmy page solos

7. tejas

tejas ..........

I've already seen this and dont agree with it at all.

8. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

Absolutely agree. That list is nonsense. How dare they not mention either Judas Priest or Iron Maiden...the bands that gave a new meaning to twin guitar solos (more so Priest than Maiden). The fact that Metallica's One has come in at number 7 just sickens me. It should not even be in this list or at least not in the top 100. Oh and Pantera's Floods is at number 15, what a joke.

And Bulls On Parade? Rage Against The Machine in a list of top guitar solos? Excuse me while I throw up. And Smells Like Teen Sh!t at number 26? This world is truly demented. Now back to my metal bubble.

9. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

10. sam_rules

sam_rules New Member

11. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Yes I know, SLTS solo shouldn't be on the list at all. I wonder why Iron Maiden solos aren't on the list. :think:

12. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

13. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

its right that hte list is dis agreeable coz it difers froim what i have and moree tha n tyhat i have feeling he just ,made something of his own using his own assumptions........

14. shak

shak Harrr!

lets face it ..there can never be a list of top guitar solos to which everyone agrees ....

15. axlrose250

axlrose250 New Member

but we ccould probably agree on which groups or artists would be in the top 10

16. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Absolutely correct!! Just posted it coz I thought that people should see it.
    :rockon:

17. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

Who is the "he" over here^^?? :think:

18. Addy Pant

Addy Pant Highway Star

There are many different polls for this all saying different things. I had read a poll before, stating Smoke On the Water as the best guitar opening riff, 2nd Entersandman etc etc. (I think Smells Like Teen Spirit was 7th).

19. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

They miss out "Stargazer - Rainbow" in all the lists. I haven't come across any solo like that. Check out this song from Rainbow Rising album. Simply amazing. It's difficult even to tab.

20. nadish

nadish Active Member

Ya I've seen that b4