top 10 guitarist in India

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bjr, Mar 31, 2008.

1. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I heard that Rolling Stone India recently came out with this list in it's March edition?

Can someone please type out the article for me? or at least the list?

thanking you
    yours sincerely
    bjr

2. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

one of them is bound to be the guitarist of Dream Out Loud. he's supposed to be hip and most sorted after in Bollywood

3. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

wait... rolling stone has an indian version?! Damn!

4. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

don't feel too bad. March was their first edition I think.

And nobody?

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

You lot are rather useless. I have had to buy the issue...using my gift voucher :'(

*shakes fist*

6. eightytwo

eightytwo New Member

I looked it up in wiki... started in Feb2008... being published by the same guys doing Man's World or something..

7. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Me.

o_o

8. angel_of_sin

angel_of_sin bassist.....

so who are the top ten guitarists in India???????

9. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Buy the magazine and find out. Or wait till I get to Bombay in May and can sit and type out the article.

Of the guitarists I've heard, there were Amyt Dutta, Warren Mendosa and Prasanna.

10. Mridumalay

Mridumalay New Member

I think i'm there in the next list made by them as well.

0_0

P.s.: Sorry for the bump, but it was hard to resist.

11. babita

babita New Member

Hi all,

I heard "Ocean to Ocean" of Susmit Sen, one of the top guitarist of India and became his fan.. He is also available on Facebook, if you are a music lover you can like his page on Facebook.. https://www.facebook.com/SusmitSen.

12. ShredGuitar

ShredGuitar New Member

Hi everyone! I'm new here and had some questions on shred guitar. I'm a guitar teacher and I've just launched a website called Shred-Machine com dedicated to this style of playing.

Does anyone out there know of the best ways to get our message out there to the community? We're very excited about what we're working on would love to be able to help out a lot of people on guitar.

Also, if you have a minute, would you mind checking out our website and letting us know what you think? The website is Shred-Machine com

Thanks so much. This is my first time doing anything like this and your feedback would help me out alot.

Thanks!