Tool - Lateralus intro

Discussion in 'English Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by aeg0, Apr 27, 2005.

1. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

here are the tabs for the intro....

e-------------------------------------------
    B-------------------------------------------
    G--------------------5----------------------
    D-----------7-5s7-----7---7-5h7-5------
    A--------0-----------------------------7---
    E--------------------------------------------

2. tejas

tejas ..........

Well done, good work. But Adam tunes his guitar to drop-d and he plays the open D not the open A. Everything else is fine. And I use hammer-ons in place of the slides. And to add to this, here is the main riff.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    -0-0--x-x-0-0-x-x-0-x--5-5-5-5---3-3-x-x-3-3-x-x-3-x--3-5-5-3--0-3-5-5-5-x-5-5--3/10-12-----
    -0-0--x-x-0-0-x-x-0-x--5-5-5-5---3-3-x-x-3-3-x-x-3-x--3-5-5-3--0-3-5-5-5-x-5-5--3/10-12----
    -0-0--x-x-0-0-x-x-0-x--5-5-5-5---3-3-x-x-3-3-x-x-3-x--3-5-5-3--0-3-5-5-5-x-5-5--3/10-12-----

I'll post the complete tab later.

3. aeg0

aeg0 Guitarıng Alchemist

thnx tejas. i changed the tab a bit, i think the second slide should be a hammer-on, the first slide sounds fine. btw, the reason i started listening to tool is because of the review that you wrote - you praised them so much that i just had to hear them. i have heard lateralus, schism and the grudge so far. i like this one the best.

4. tejas

tejas ..........

Ohh, wow, nice to learn that my review actually had some effect. Thanks mate. Yeah, this is my favourite Tool song too.