Tongue Twisters

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Hardik, Feb 5, 2005.

1. Hardik

Hardik .:.:.:BoRn TaLenT:.:.:.

hey everyone,......i am not sure if i can start such a thread here...but all you have to do is,if you know any tongue twisters just post them here and let everyone know how fast or perfectly you can speak a particular twister....

here are 2 to get u started.....

1.)Tutor who tooted the flute tried to tutor two tooters to toot.
    Said the two to the tutor is it harder to toot or to tutor two tooters to toot?

2.)There is no need to light a night light on a light night like tonight;
    for a night light’s just a slight light on a light night like tonight.

2. tejas

tejas ..........

This is some song. Cant remember who's.

Bawitadaba bagdibang digidigi boogie said the boogie, said up jump the boogie.

3. Hardik

here are 2 more....

If she stops at the shop where I stop and if she shops in the shop where I shop, then I shan’t stop to shop at the shop where she stops to shop.

I had an old saw, and I bought a new saw. I took the handle off the old saw and put it on the old saw. And all of the saws I ever saw I never saw a saw like that new saw sawed.

:rock:

4. madhura

madhura pani poori yum yum ....

she sells sea shells on a sea shore

5. daffodil

daffodil bright little flower

wow.. .those all are so tough .....
    @ madhura apperantly the one you posted is smallest ( less words) but toughest .....

6. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

betty bought a butter but the butter was bitter so betty bought a better butter to make the bitter butter better ,....

7. @madhura its like this i think
    the seller is selling sea shells on the sea shores of seychelles

8. Hardik

Some more...

Down the slippery slide they slid sitting slightly sideways: slipping swiftly, see them skid on holidays and Fridays.

Peter piper picked a pack of pickled peppers. A pack of pickled peppers peter piper picked. If peter picked a pack of pickled peppers, where’s the pack of pickled peppers peter piper picked.

To know that we know what we know and that we do not know what we do not know is true knowledge.