ToneWorks Ampworks Guitar Modeling Signal Processor

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by ajaykalekar, Nov 2, 2005.

1. ajaykalekar

ajaykalekar New Member

ToneWorks Ampworks Guitar Modeling Signal Processor

how is it? https://www.musiciansfriend.com/srs7/g=home/search/detail/base_id/109000

They are selling for sale at $39

i am not looking for any high end or more functions like pod or xt or similar ones

but has someone used this. and how is it for basic factory presets that come with it..do they sound good..i have a fender princeton dsp 65 with effects on it..so do i really need this tonework processor or it is more or less same.

Thanks,
    Ajay

2. shak

shak Harrr!

doesnt look bad at all .. search for reviews on google ..
    i havent tried so i cant say .. but toneworks is an established and well known company ..

3. abhijitnath

abhijitnath Fighting GAS frantically

Look at the reviews on Harmony Central..usually pretty good and unbiased except for a few which are written by illiterate Americans who have been playing for a week or something

4. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

i saw the pics yesday....they are pretty neat and fantastic......how do the sound?can you draw out any comparisons with some known processors?.......btw....is it made by india?:)

5. jekyll

jekyll Banned

$40 means around Rs 2K ...

hmmm i would take the chance and plunge ... dunno about you ... Toneworks does the job for KORG processors ...

sound clips sound decent ... however they always do ;)

anyway u may try to experiment ... or rather u may decide on one kinda sound ... n buy a well-known pedal to get teh tone. upto you ...