Toilet water cleaner than ice at fast food restaurants

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by lord_neo, Apr 16, 2006.

1. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

Source.......

2. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

If no one was surprse at all then why the hell they conducted this project ...

3. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

........................ at AMERICSN fast food restaurants where they actually have toilets. The title is misleading.

4. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

i think the bacteria is what makes 'em taste so good <33

:gop:

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

^ Corrrect.
    You should visit the dhabas dotting the highways.

The food is tasty.
    Hygienic?
    Dont think so.

The article on the other hand is utter rubbish.

When we breathe, we take in lots of bacteria. When we wash our face, teh water makes its way into our mouths. That also allows bacteria inside.

Phuck! Our intestines has lots of bacterias.

This is height of Paranoia!

6. Ankur_Scorpio

Ankur_Scorpio New Member

WE NEED BACTERIA!! our immunity depends on these small scale attacks on the body....so it can be prepared...if faced by a bigger one! people in western countries r SSOO scared !!......waste of money and effort...in finding such things

7. Evo Guy 911

Evo Guy 911 Banned

Dude there is a difference. Some bacteria are good for us, while some are dangerous, even lethal. Mycobacterium Tuberculosis is one such murderer. But others are very useful. U eat yogurt, how do u think its formed? Bacterial enzymes are the actual cheffs for it.
    What her research meant, is that restaurants do not give a shit abt hygiene. Just go to a local 4 star resaurant & take a salad sample. See 4 urself & then claim ur NOT surprised.
    More shockers? Take a mutton or beef piece off a local butcher's shelf & pour some Sprite on it. Now sit back & enjot the show.
    Another one. I dont think u wud have the equipment to prove it, but kitchens have more bacteria than toilets. DANGEROUS bacteria, i mean to say. There are lots of such things we dont notice. I want $800 too!

8. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

What happens?

If you mean Bubbles then go n watch PowerPuffGirls.
    Sprite is carbonated and the H2CO3 (carbonic acid is a weak acid), it can cause:
    1. Tissue damage (like your teeth) :p:
    2. CO2 liberated from carbonic acid will cause bubbles (that happens due to solutbility of CO2 at atmospheric pressure is low).