To The Admin/mods

Discussion in 'Feedback Forum' started by atthanii, Apr 20, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

seriously?....dis forum sux and so do u guyz....u tell us to fckin chill...but i think u guyz need to fckin chill.....fcking every1 else is doin da rating crap and dis and dat...oh **** there were like so many fckin PJ threads and sh3t and u didn't have problem w/ them and u have a problem w/ dis...go get a ****in life...freakin loosers....

2. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

This forum sucks? Ok. Go find another forum. It's not like your being forced to stay here. :p:

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Please get out of this forum. We dont need people like you:)

4. Subhro

Subhro Argentina lost :"(

I nevr got 2 use this smiley b4..
    :war:
    :grin: :grin: :grin: :grin:

5. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

no one is liable to answer ur quest - you are free to go !!!

6. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

bye atthanii take care man.. and finally rate urself. gg

7. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

just try to find a forum where u got so much on guitar.....on indian guitar scene.which is as active..and as TOLERANT....i mean this forum seriously takes a lot of crap from a lot of people.....which it doesnt have to.........anyother forum u wud be banned for stuff like this man.......thank ur stars..if u havent been banned yet

8. Subhro

:p: :p: :p: :p:

9. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

well it was coming!..... bye..... and i dont think afetr wat u sed they will want to keep u here (by they i mean mods/admins)..... so like nemo sed rate urself.... and find a new forum.....

10. __DiStUrBeD__

__DiStUrBeD__ _(¯`·._ÇrãÇKhËäD_.·´¯)_

Bah Bah!!..Dyooooooooood...

11. deathdr_87

deathdr_87 Awesome Guitarist

dude - im guessing if ur still coming back here - u really ought to get a life - u know wat - etter yet - make urself a forum called ACF - atthaniis cr*p forum - ur seriously not wanted around here

12. aysh

aysh -|h3 ori9in4| (ui!aris-|-

lol deathdr u were right.. i got pm from this athhanni chap who apparently is still visiting the forum .. probably in invisible mode . and considering that he was, till yesterday, ridiculing the forum and its members, i think this guy surely needs a dose of self esteem ;-)

13. Subhro

less 4get dis thrd n move on.
    evrybdy shud be givn a chance 2 make a comeback.. jus like dada aka ganguly :p:

14. atthanii

atthanii Theif Slayer

two words...****OFF....hahahahahhahaa...do u really think i actually give a crap if you guyz bann me or not...hahahahahhaha...talk bout self esteem...hahahhahahaa....wow..i don't have a life..u guyz are right (sarcasm)...rn't u da people who have no friends wotsoever in real life...***** e-talkers...u guyz can talk alot of crap online....i can bet non of you..not a single one of you can say s h i t to me in real life or any1 else...bunch of idiots...oh wow i got banned from IGT...wtf am i goin to do now (sarcasm)....and all of you suckers...who said i pmed em...just for ur knowledges u ****suckas....i was replying back to wut u were saying....so go F8ck ur selves....OMG..i got banned... **** ing bunch of low life idiots....

15. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Well.. well.. You arent banned yet!
    But if you dont improve your language.... you definately qualify for that quickly!

FINAL WARNING regarding improper use of language!
    Mind it!

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

16. Subhro

:confused:
    u r 21 but u r actin like a kid..
    u r talkin jus like biggie.. only thin is dat he is a kid.

17. rocking_devil

rocking_devil Banned

hey guys, i wanted to know why is igt flash chat only once a month or so.y not frequently?

18. insulttosanity

insulttosanity New Member

SSSHHHhhhhh...lets not ask Mr. Atthanii ( The name signifies a person of immense wealth and intelligence itself..this is gonna be good...hmmmm) ...ahem...yes, lets NOT ask Mr. Atthanni aka THEIF SLAYER????? OH OH...he meant THIEF SLAYER....now now mr. atthanni atleast get ur spellings right na....how can u play a guitar if u dont know Amajor from Gmajor....huh?....now now...come here...lemme give u a little pat on the back for being the ****head here...it takes a LOT of guts to say the F word million times over on a WEBSITE where ur sure no one can shoot a bazooka up ur ass....one more thing...in case u did not notice...(like the wrong spellings in ur nickname ...remember?) this is a F*R*E*E country....no...that doesnt mean u can ask papa to get it for you...let me explain...FREE means we can do what we want within a community which contributes to the well being of everyone and that comes with RIGHTS....AND DUTIES....i think uve taken enuff RIGHTS u have to ur head...its time for u to perform ur duty for the community...SHOOT URSELF!!!! Go and learn ur spellings yaar....leave us peaceful souls here to go about our business which will never apeal to high-nose-****heads like your stupd self...so very politely....i request you...please DIE! :p or ...if ur papa-mummy/papa-papa/mummy-mummy (whatever ur paternal combination might be) prefer you to live instaed;altho i see no point in it; please politely leave....alright dude?....leave...ill courier you a lollipop...promise!....chalo now....GO! :) Hope to never see ya again....dont take care dude....bye!

Subhro likes this.
  19. Subhro

lol ...:grin: devil thot dis thrd is whr u get 2 ask qs 2 da mods/admin n clear ur doubts n confusons.
    cant blame him tho :) da thrd title is 'to the admin/mods' :)

@insultosanity.. :RollLol:
    reppin u 4 this h-i-l-a-r-i-o-u-s post :)
    but y do i get a feelin dat u r not kinda new 2 dis site n dat id of urs is tailor made jus 2 make dat particular post ;)
    :).. jus a b-l-i-n-d guess :cool: <-- do i luk blind enuf ? :grin:

20. DrSaurabh

DrSaurabh Wh@+s Up D0C

athanni......that is what ur freinds call you right....mebbe that is waht ur worth is.......in their or anybody else's life.......:p:

peace man.......
    BTW, just coz people are nice here most of the times...dont mean they cant kick ur ass real time

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.