TO d_i_s_t_u_r_b_e_d

Discussion in 'Guitar Gear Talk Forum' started by raj.hendrix, Sep 30, 2007.

1. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

hey man,

wanted to tell you NOT to bring the Wah pedal...because i spent the money on one these babies
    https://www.miaudio.com/TZ1.htm :) :)

..please do NOT ask your aunt to get the wah pedal.

thanks

2. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

Wow i read some reviews on miaudio and i heard they were great pedals!

3. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

^^they are..im thinking of replacing my BD-2 with the Blues Pro

but then again, im just too fond of the BD-2.

any takers for the BD-2?

4. god_of_guitar

god_of_guitar New Member

how much did they cost...

my pedal is still on..

5. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

BD-2.

Hmmm, can it do honky mids?

6. ambush

ambush _RASTA_man_

So can i get a pedal instead.....
    The metal muff

7. Shreddy

Shreddy LaneyManeyResurrection

congratz !

8. raj.hendrix

raj.hendrix New Member

The blues pro is $119 and the Tube Zone is $189.

thats pretty decent considering the fact that they're all handmade, true bypass and sound brilliant(from clips and reviews).

warren(ex-zero guitarist and current solo project blackstratblues) recommended me the tube zone since he said that it went really well with both solid state and tube amps. now for larger gigs i can just carry the pedalboard instead of lugging the tube amp around.

the blues pro is more like an upgrade for the BD-2...it has a more usable gain range(the BD-2 sounds a little flabby and fizzy past 70 percent drive).

@alpha1 - it doesn't really do honky mids, has a little more low-mids to it...VERY bluesy...oh and also its an EXCELLENT clean boost...lot of volume in there and nice clarity to notes, lovely dynamics, reacts very well to guitar volume pot..excellent for low to mid gain stuff or boosting another pedal or a tube amp.

9. sridhar11_2

sridhar11_2 Instrumental guitarist

MI audio is great. Outstanding pedals. I was going to buy the Blue Boy Delux but i bought a behringer DM pedal, a zoom rack unit,pedalboard and loads of accessories instead. The pedal sounds outstanding from the clips but i'm still to be convinced that there's a pedal out there that can beat my Bad Monkey for sheer creamy tone...
    Tube Zone looks killer...drool worthy but i was'nt that impressed from the sound clips...

10. Life_Sans_Death

Life_Sans_Death Acronym!

tried the crunch box today. Pretty cool