to all those who post

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by ding381, Aug 1, 2007.

1. ding381

ding381 New Member

hey ppl..
    u all are gr8 guitarists!!
    but dere's a request from a begginer..
    the song u post must hav correct chords.. but do post the strumming parrtern along wid d chords.. just mention at d end.. the pattern..

either 1212.. [ 1=down , 2=up ]
    r DUDU..[ D= down , U= up]

it will really help d beginners..
    thankin u al..

do post sm songs.. wid the pattern.. like- woh lamhey, beetien lamhey(train).. n many others..
    cheers!!

2. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

the songs u mentioned above are all posted here.
    search the forums plz.

3. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I don't post tabs or chords, but I suggest that you listen carefully to the song, and try to play along. With practice, you'll be able to strum correctly on your own!

4. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

yea,shes rite....at the end of the day,its upto to you to get the strummin patern on ur own since everyones interpretion differs...so dont go on the DUDU thing,listen to the song number of times and ul be able to get it urself.........

5. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

And many a times it's not even necessary to follow the original strumming pattern. With "feel" you can make it sound different and cool.

6. benz

benz classical demon

You spoke my mind out dude. :)

7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Well, duh, u CAN play it in ur own way, but obviously he's concerned about playing the way it's played in the original

8. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

My point was, he can't just keep imitating the strumming patterns in the originals. He won't be learning that way.

My point was to expand his horizons.

9. ding381

ding381 New Member

thanx a ton bro's..
    i know wt u tryin to tell..
    but at initial stages its a prob.. i hav taken the chords of many songs.. but due to wrong struming patterns.. it doesnt even seem as if i m playin rite.. n after smtym i feel demoralise n leave playin dat song..
    dat was d reason i had asked for struming pattern..
    still if u consider it rite den go ahead n mention the pattern.. n i m do tryin out ur way aswell..