To ALL MEMBERS - IMPORTANT

Discussion in 'Hindi Guitar Tabs - Submit or Request' started by esgallindeion, Jul 18, 2004.

1. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Certain mistakes are unavoidable.. We have to teach them what to do.. Else its of no use.. see Someone requested Hindi songs tabs in English forum someone else posted Tabsi n the Chit chat lounge.. So all we can do is tell them the first time.. I'm sure someone told you too..

2. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well i guess you have to give them some time & prob with time everyone learns , i remember the first time i posted a tab , posted them on chit chat lounge , jay will tell you more abt this , but prob with more & more browing on the s/w , they wud learn...

& mars , all these things are harmless - so stay cool & keep on advising ur buddies , i guess....

gosh jay already told it , ehheh e, yeah it was me who posted the tabs on chit chat lounge ,,,, heheh

3. jayanth

No i forgot aboout yours.. I was talking about some other people..

but since you broughtit up.. I had to tell you twice i think..

4. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

well i think its juss matter of new bies getting use to the system , its only they shd be advised to browse the site very well before they start posting , only by browsing they get can get much info abt the site & system...

5. jayanth

Yhea.. Give everyone little time.. I took lot of time to get started here..