Titanic with Vocals

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by sukrut, Mar 25, 2008.

1. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

hey guys! am back after some time....exams over so now im into doing covers...

this time its titanic..finally convinced one of my friends to sing......its not the final version though!

i used absolutely crappy equipments and instruments! used a 3 octave keyboard (its around 2 ft. wide!) a cheap philips mic and a local made guitar...

but i tried to keep the recording as clean as possible.......plz give a listen.....(and dont forget reps!:;):

https://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=729088

and oh! plz listen to the hi-fi version.......the lo-fi sucks!

cheers!
    :beer:

2. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

song isnt properly recorded...don like the song though(original)....singer isnt good as well...but still its a gud attempt....singer makes the song boring

3. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thanx for the advice man.....

just tried to see how good can u make a rec with cheap instruments.....ans: U Cant!
    well thats how it is i guess!

anyways the singer wasnt up to the mark I agree....will improve on that.....

any other comments????

cheers!

4. radicalz_adi

radicalz_adi New Member

that would be all

5. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

Good effort Sukrut, good music but the vocals really has to be improved, the Sur is not good, the vocals are too much in the background.
    The singer forgot maybe, this song is full of passions and feelings, so when singing this song it really has to touch the listener and that is not happening because of lack of any kind of feelings in the song!
    And one thing more but thats just my opnion, the intro of the drums sounds a little amateuristic, so try make it sound a little professional, but this is just my opinion!!!
    Overall a good job man, take care can keep posting!!!

6. amitrichardxess

amitrichardxess New Member

Good effort sukrut
    i agree with keroaf feel is missing in the song

all over its gud

7. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^thanx guys.........really........

yeah it was actually supposed to be a instrumental track but i just thought of puttin them in.

neways abt the drums thanx keoraf....i think i'll have to add a bit more 'masala'!!!

anyways this was just a trail track...........

thanx for ur comments guys!! really appreciate it!!!

cheers!

rakesh_sargam likes this.
  8. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

and oh! do you guys know any place where I can download some good loops???

9. rakesh_sargam

rakesh_sargam New Member

Nice work man....though keoraf is correct about drums..but the best thing was timing of drum was so perfect...i liked it

Synth was nicely played...guitar too...but...feel was missing from singers voice...don't tell this to her..but yea she made it kind of bhajan or something ...ur orchestration was good....though

10. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

^thanx dude! really appreaciate it!

cheers!

11. absolutely_neo

absolutely_neo New Member

it was a good attempt... synth, guitar was good..
    but the passion of celine dion was missing,
    drummer took extra beats.. that was not so cool.

overall a good attempt! keep goin..

12. sukrut

sukrut God Guitarist

thanx neo.........