Titanic theme-My heart will go on (guitar picking) defo worth ur time!

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by MASK7, Apr 30, 2006.

1. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

howdy guys! i love this tune, tabs can be found on ultimate-guitar.com, original tabber's a genius! unfortunately my guitar was a bit far from the mic, so u'll hv to increase the volume on ur pc to listen to it properly. but hey definitely worth it! reverb's a bit full, but it's titanic theme! need to create the proper ambience!
    wanted to perfect it (a bit slow) but wnt get time, exams comin up :(..
    enjoy! comments wanted! :dance:

http://www.soundclick.com/bands/pagemusic.cfm?bandID=513166

2. fat_kax

fat_kax Kickin Ass Since 1989 !

**** U MAN - AMAZING JOBB
    gr8 werk on the picking...hell donating some pts....u deserve em more than me...
    awesome werk - try and do a better job on rec next time though....man - it almost dunt sound u....reps tooooooooooooooo

3. vini

vini Repeat Offender

Brilliant!! :nw:
    gimme the link of this plz!
    reverb sounding good!

reps if i can

4. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

5. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

awesome! why isnt the quality better :annoyed:

6. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

howdy cryptic! sorry man, did it in a rush, meant to perfect it but exams comin up :( .. will do it it again at some point tho, thx for listening!

abhimanjrekar likes this.
  7. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

Okie.. it's just that, if the recording was of better quality, this one would be a gem!

8. abhimanjrekar

abhimanjrekar ----> Zhol-Man<----

this is by far personally the best recording after sajna .....dude thts a superb package..nice work.....ya but one thing....i felt that maybbe in between u wer havin pauses...wer it that u wer like searchin for the notes or u gave them deliberately?...sort of..say .."oops forgot...ok here it is"..it had some varaiations..but those wer very minor considering the overall thing....

REPS FOR U ...........

9. MASK7

MASK7 New Member

hey abhi bhai! thx for the comments, i went n did another one just because of that! lol still not definite version tho, this one's kind of a remix, check it out! (click on link above)
    yeh had sum trouble keepin in beat, that's y there were pauses.. i'm still a newbie after all ;)

10. sixstringsin

sixstringsin ||||||

that was awsome! reps.

11. vini

vini Repeat Offender

thanx for the link dude :)
    lets see