Tips to cool down when U are Angry

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by Sanjay Mazumder, Jan 30, 2005.

1. Sanjay Mazumder

Sanjay Mazumder ~..::MASTERMIND::..~

Hey Dudes,

Anger :mad: is the way to downfall. So, we should never be angry. Moreover, if we get angry thousands or lakhs of Neurons in our Brain damages. So, there is always a loss if we get angry.

Here are a few tips to :cool: Cool down when U are angry:

1. We should shout as loud as we can.

2. We can kick or punch the walls of a room.

3. Eating or drinking bitter things like strong red tea without sugar makes U cool.

4. We can even punch ourselves.

5. Playing guitar with strong strokes helps a lot.

6. Listining songs (Heavy metal is better) with full volume.

Do U have more cool :cool: ideas like that?
    :beer:

2. tejas

tejas ..........

7. Knocking the hell out of the person who got u angry
    8. Destroying everything and everyone that stands in your way

3. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

Hell, i'm such a nice person, i seldom get angry.......

4. Sanjay Mazumder

@tejas, U seem to be really aggressive.......lol
    @disturbed, U are cute rather nice..... U are nice as well........hehehe

5. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

9. SCREAM... it seriously helps
    10. Pound on your drum-kit... if you have one
    11. Just Run... fast
    12. Cycle...
    13. Take a time-out and think over the reasons for your anger (if u don't like doing agg. stuff)

6. lord_neo

lord_neo Guest

I often have to scold ppl who do not do their work, you have to be angry for that. Sometimes there is no way out but to give the other person peice of your mind. But ofcourse you cant be angy all the time....nice tips!

7. Sanjay Mazumder

Thanks Neo.
    @asmodeus, nice tips.

Yeah, sometimes we are to be angry and it is a necessity coz a man without anger is not a man. And anger makes a man get many a things in his life. As for example, if somebody comments that Indians are b-a-s-t-a-r-d-s, surely I would be angry on him and give him a good thrash.

guitarangela likes this.
  8. d_ist_urb_ed

@Sanjay, thanks for calling me cute?
    @all, i'm a good-natured person, ask tejas if you want proof, but yeah as Sanjay and the Lord said, there are times when you cant help but be angry with the other person. The only time i went out of control was the time i had an argument regarding a controversial incident and well.......i was stronger than him.......and i screwed him up pretty bad.....i felt sorry later on, and from then on, i havent had a single fight with anyone, physical or verbal. I just argue my point and if i feel the person's not getting me, i just stop talking to them. Best way:) Anyways, everyone, nice tips though.

9. Sanjay Mazumder

@disturbed, that's also a nice technique to stop the arguement if the person U are talkin to doesn't get U.

10. tejas

tejas ..........

Well, jokes apart, for me the best way to cool down is by listening to some very relaxing music. I generally tend to listen to Opeth's Damnation album or some Coldplay stuff for this. Seriously helps.

11. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

when i get angry i beat the Sh*t out of what ever im angry at, ex. cat, Dog, guy, teacher, police officer. jk. lol.

I go work out or play guitar or just go into town for no reason and f*ck around.

12. Sanjay Mazumder

@tejas, yeah Music really helps. Don't U go and write a poem?
    @guns n roses, I think U'd been to prison many a times 4 beating the police officers. lol.....

13. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

like disturbed i am cool minded person.....however, whenever i get pissed off. i take a walk....long one.

NOTE: plz dont drive...u'll end up becoming salman khan :p:

14. Sanjay Mazumder

I never say that I'm kool but it is the people who say that I'm kooool.....

15. tejas

tejas ..........

Yeah, Sanjay i forgot to add that. I do try writing when im angry, to let it out, but somehow all of those suck.lol. Wonder how all these angst ridden bands do it.

16. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

wow , i am sure if i try all the above advises the next thing which is going to happen is a boom .... cos all the things would tend to make you more angry ....

the best things to do when you are really wild and angry
    - have a cold water bath
    - stay alone for a while.
    - look at old photo albums
    - listen to some good music
    - light a cigg and think
    - last but not the least " EAT ICE CREAM "

well these a juss few to mention ,...

17. Sanjay Mazumder

Yeah Bob, ur ideas are also koool.
    One more point which I had forgotten to add is that if U are angry then try to recall ur lover/beloved's face and U will be cool. But if U are angry on ur lover/beloved try to recall the time with ur Mother.

18. guns n roses

guns n roses Pro Guitarist

stick your head in the freezer for a sec??

19. Sanjay Mazumder

hahaha that would really cool U up.....

20. d_ist_urb_ed

Hey, i got one. Take a sharp object, preferably a needle, and etch out a word deep into your skin. Just deep enough for it to cut into your skin, but not so deep that it bleeds you. I've got a good suggestion for the word too, HATE.