Tips For Buying a Perfect guitar with Setup

Discussion in 'Guitar Tablature Discussion' started by jayanth, Sep 6, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RAVISHINGBOY

RAVISHINGBOY J@CksoN BoY !

Lol my Theift pays off :D look im in bad rePutation now .. im a bad man ..
    How can i earn my Reputation back .. ??

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

PLease read the Topic Title.. And Stick to It..

3. sumit

sumit HaNdS uPPP!!

hats off to u

4. jayanth

Thanks. .But Why??

5. amitn68

amitn68 New Member

From where did you get the plectrums?could u mention the address of that company plzz?

6. jayanth

7. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Did someone ask you that? You make me laugh Jayanth. BTW i just saw your gears on the album.

8. Mamasteen

Mamasteen <A-W-A-Y>

Dunlop picks too are available in India.. since some years back.
    Jayanth, how can you say jackson is better than a fender strat. Lemme tell you what? You own a Jackson and likes it.. Good thing.. Jackson is a good guitar.. GR8 body and has a good sharp tone for Heavy stuffs, but a fender start will out tone your Jackson for any type of music.....

9. jayswami

jayswami Blue J

^^^^ I agree fender strat will out tone a jackson.
    coming to picks, i love the clayton picks, especially the big extraheavy ones

https://www.steveclayton.com/

10. fictional_real

fictional_real Pyaasi Jawani

i believe passion is something responsible for dat more than anything else....i was lazy person and now i am surprise when i sit arnd 4 or 5 or even 7 hrs practising guitars cursing myself and telling "gosh! i gotta eat something!!". before i just heard dat guitars build ur personality...now i knew there is truth in it.

i think everyone shud play guitars or learn any musical instrument....it definitely makes u a different person.

and why do u think chicks fall for guitar players... :p: but of course learning guitars only for scoring chicks is a bad idea.

:rockon:

11. d_ist_urb_ed

d_ist_urb_ed Genuflect b*tches!

^^Oh, so that's the reason why i'm getting so many calls from girls?:p: Kidding. Learning something to impress someone, CRAP! Wont work out, you'll never be a good guitarist that way. If you do something, do it for yourself. Anyways, we're off topic FR:)

12. fictional_real

@disturbed....i believe u aint only the person who shows off here....(of course jayanth is in first place!!) :p

13. fictional_real

lol....yeah we're off the topic....maybe the topic shud be "Tips for getting a perfect hot girl with sEtup"!!! he he :p

14. d_ist_urb_ed

Pardon me if i misunderstood you, but what part of my post implied that i showed off?

15. fictional_real

there!...no big deal, i was just kidding.

16. Yuna

Yuna New Member

my gibson cost something around 4800RS...

17. 6String_assasin

6String_assasin The Painkiller

that wud be a giVson then...at that price..

18. d_ist_urb_ed

^LOL, yeah, gi'b'son at 4800???:)

19. arnav neil

arnav neil New Member

hey u really sound like a pro!!! do u ve a band in bang?? wt all do u play? im jus a beginner n was thinkin of buyin a hobner...

20. gedanken

gedanken New Member

Hey Jayanth, im also from bangalore.. im a left guitarist... kind of beginner.. i wanna buy a left electric guitar da. my budget is around 8k.. but im not able to find left guitars apart from 1 model in Tansen.. can u help me out...can u pls gimme ur contact no... so tat i can speak to u directly...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.