Tips about high scale singing

Discussion in 'Music Talk' started by sam_guitar, Jun 21, 2007.

1. sam_guitar

sam_guitar New Member

Hi
    how are you
    i need some tips and adices about singing ..
    actualy i can sing better my friends and my guitar patner says i am playing guitar but now i want to be vocalist i hav a problem .. sometimes i cant sing at high scale or .. jab bhi muje low scale se hight per jana paray not just higt scale .. very high scale per tum prob ho ti hai high to scale to ho jata hai jab like metro film ka gana hai o meri jaan es main o meri jaan naee sing hota ..
    so .. may you giv me some tips plzzzzzzzz

2. Keoraf

Keoraf Keyboard Player

As far as i know, everyone has a range of tones he/she can (is able to)sing, maybe some professional training will help you to sing a few tones higher( although, i don't think so), so i think you just have to sing songs that are made in you range! Otherwise you should lower the scale of higher songs, but i don't recommend that cause it doesn't make any sense to lower the sclaes of higher songs!!!
    By the way, these are just my opnion about this issue, i'm not a proffessional singer and i also didn't get any kind of training!!!

3. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

well all u need is to wake up in the morning at abt 5 am and do alaaps at the lowest scale u can sing fr abt 15-20 min .......this will help ya......remember the rule "tum jeetna neeche ja sakte ho utna hi upar jaa sakte ho"....adioz!!

4. elfascinating

elfascinating risqué

Par asli maza to "neeche" hai.

5. thehundredthone

thehundredthone Well-Known Member

^ :RollLol:

Well nothing will come close to regular practice. You have to consistently reach for those high notes until you can hold them. Don't go all out at once, take it slow, build it up. Regular practice is a must though.

6. jimmy_cool

jimmy_cool The Coolest One!!

ha ha ....neeche mazaa to bohot hai dost.... par waha pahuchna asaan nahi hai.......

7. azmanian_devil

azmanian_devil New Member

As Keoraf has said, that everyone does have a natural range, but it is possible to improve it. You won't be able to improve it beyond a certain point, but you will see a difference.

First of all, practice, don't try for songs that strain your voice such as trying to sing Welcome To The Jungle, rather try for songs which are a little above your normal voice. Songs that give you a hard time but you are able to hit them sometimes. Try nailing those notes, and the only way of doing that is practicing. At first it does seem tiresome, but over time your voice adapts to that. But make sure that if your throat hurts, try going a little lower because if you strain your voice too much, you may lose your current range.

Also, breathing exercises, as lame as they sound, help a lot. Nothing too weird, just try holding your breath and counting till 30 slowly. That will give you more control over your breathing. Slowly increase the number and you'll find that your control over your voice will become better.

Remember a stronger or more controlled voice is better for singing than just a high one.

Hope that helped.

keep the faith

Az

CrYpTiC_angel likes this.
  8. anshammer

anshammer MR. - 2 - MINZ

hmmmmmm...well i heard... our voice is strecheble.... da more..u put...stress on it....gradually....!!..forcing...ure voice.2 reach da higher notes...n higer notes...(.it may crack..slighty.)....da more..ure voice will open up...n wen u do dis...many times.(not on the same day...or else..u wont b able speak :p: ..).. u'lll see..gradually....da notes..will b easier 2 reach....

and yes...i also heard....when derz a steep increase /high notes.. in the song....... try 2 contract ure tummy muscles.... maybe..dat makes it easy..2 shoot 4 da higher notez..!!..

take care.!!
    keep singing..!!! :rock: