Tip for Newbies as well as experts

Discussion in 'Beginner's Q&A Forum' started by dhim, Jun 29, 2004.

1. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

I appreciate your honesty in resposing tremendous faith in your trainer. I am sure he knows a thing or two and will do you a lot of good. If I can inject my opinion - try popping in Glucosamine tablets (available at good Chemists). Jointace is a leading glucosamine brand in India. If your rotator cuff is strong, you'll be a much faster bowler. Don't take my word for it, read up for yourself. There is ample scientific evidence to back up that claim.

Cheers!

Raj

2. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Thanks Man.. I really appreciate what you are trying to tell me.. I will surely keep all this in Mind..

3. rajscorps

rajscorps Kaput

The pleasure is all mine Jayanth.

I am certain you are a much better guitar player than I am, and perhaps better than most others here. As one evolves in his hobby/area of interest, learning a few additional things never hurt. I am sure it'll do anyone a lot of good to explore the various facets of playing the guitar. The more we learn about the 'small things', the better we get. This is true with guitar as much as with any other activity in life.

Even if one plays only for himself (such as yours truly), it pays to know about the subtleties such as injury prevention and treatment. I have no intention to emerge as a top guitarist. I have other hobbies that interest me more and keep me rather occupied. I play for myself and find it exciting to investigate how a few small steps can prolong even an amateurs guitar-playing career. I think every guitarist should educate themselves on these grounds.

Raj

4. jayanth

jayanth <.: : Call Quits : :.>

Ha thats true.. You got to look int oa lot of aspects..

5. smadda

smadda New Member

sab choro direck phoonk maar do mitti bhi urr jai gi guitar bhi saaf ho jai gaa energy bhi waste nahi hogi fingers bhi nahi katain gi tuning bhi sahi rahai gi ...
    kyu kaisi lagi tarkeeb??