Tiny Dancer~~(again)

Discussion in 'IGT Soundtrack - Your Band, Your Gig, Your Music' started by akkyy21, Dec 28, 2005.

1. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

2. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Amazin .. i've already told u everythin haven't i wat i feel bout this song .. Ballereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeena .. I'l listen to dat a million times :p: n seriously speakin u've showed a lotta potential in ur voice .. dats wat i think .. others .. will have their say :beer:

EDIT: I must spread some more :annoyed:

3. alpha1

alpha1 I BLUES!

Nice vocals and strum.

I have not heard the original song, but yours sounded pretty good.

Vocals very good, though on some higher notes, the power dipped (that is the vocals became slightly weaker)

Strumming was very even, but at some places it went slightly (very slightly up or down the beat) - but then that is human. How about using a drum machine etc ?

4. CrYpTiC_angel

CrYpTiC_angel Rebelle!

I absolutely love this song.. and I love you for covering it :)

awesome!!!

this is actually an elton john song right?? i think it was in that movie Almost Famous...

5. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

^^ yup Elton John song,....

Thnx for the comments guys.

6. khuram82

khuram82 ......:mad:........

hmm i dont like this song..............but yeah ur voice is good!! try singin some other angrezi stuff :p: waitin for more stuffs from u

7. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

coool Work dude ....

Can't give u REPS now .... But still " akkyy rock karta hai "

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

Dude, don't supress your voice like I think you (and I) do. I know it's harder to go high and stay in tune but if you're singing in a scale you're comfortable in, your voice will sound much, much better. Right now it's a bit unnatural. I do the exact same thing and my voice sounds this way....but a friend of mine who is a professional singer told me that nothing ever beats your natural voice in terms of beauty. Change the scale of the song if you need to fit it to your voice and see if it doesn't sound better.

Very lovely strumming. You have a natural flow to your rythm that most people (including me) would kill for. I'd love to improvise on a rythm like this but instead I'm stuck playing my own chords. If we ever get to meet, we simply HAVE to jam. If you have just the strumming without vocals recorded, give me a link or e-mail it to me or something :'(

I took a bit of time to respond since I had to download the original song first.

I enjoyed listening to this. You've done a good job.

9. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

hey thnx to all.

@ bjr : The voice thing is noted. Though,... singin at high scales or pitches is not my cuppa tea man, will have to practise hours together to do it. Yeah, n the improvisation thingie, dudeeeeeee,.... i tried to do something like what u have done with 2 recordings of yrs. But me very bad with scales n theory in music. So tried with ear, didnt land up doin much. Am forwarding u the strummin file on yr gmail. Hope to get uyr Improv3 outta it.

Thnx all.

10. zoomingrocket

zoomingrocket TeChNiCaL AdMiNiStRaToR

Heard this Live from you...and the recorded one too is nice...
    This simply rocks...

REgards,
    Zooom..!!

11. rocks!! awesome song.. dint expect this 4m u akkyy

12. shantanukr

shantanukr yEh DiL mAanGe m0rE

Kya baat hai .....

Ek baar suna ... dubara suna ... bas sunta hi rah gaya ...

SUPERB WORK >>> HATS OFF TO U >>> American Idol Voice

:nw:

13. kya maska hai...

14. akkyy21

akkyy21 #%@!$&

Arrey kya mast mast dhasu comments hai,.. apun khush! :)

15. BubblyMartini

BubblyMartini !!!HAWM

I think your's was the first recording i heard on IGT..
    this is the best ..

amazing guitar..
    and your voice is differnt ..unique .. in a good way obviously..
    will request some song soon..:)