time to go guys ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shak, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

stop itttt...................our dear shahrukh is goin.............and all u talkin muslims s.hit or not???????

stop it.........
    and jammy enough is enough...........now stp.........u gt probs wid anirban , and now shahrukh????:sad:

whos ur next victim??me ?? lord_neo???dr.saurabh??dp????

and @shahrukh bhaiya , matt jao na..........pls mat jao.............ur a gr8 guy......dont go........dont take jammy seriously.......plz...:nw:..........plz

subhro is gone, jay is gone.........mnnnnnnnn every 1 is quitin.........btw whyyyyyyy???

2. somendra_guitar

somendra_guitar New Member

dear shahrukh............plz don't go..........
    u were always helpful 4 us
    don't care 'bout ppl who.....(u kno wat)
    plz come back

plz

3. LEFTY_GUITARIST

LEFTY_GUITARIST -= M®. §öU†|-|ÞäW =-

shahrukh bahiya..........we all love u.............so dont care bout dat silly jamhead..........pls dont quit..........dont care wut 1 igtian said 2 u.............take it in this way............

if 1 guy taks **** 2 ya, there will be 20 igtian suportin u................

dont go coz 1 igtian talked sht, think bout all igtians who love u.........

plzzzzzzz dint go................plz.........................i'm becoming verrry sad............pls dont go...plz..dont go.............atleast fr me and som and anirban............plz dont go....plz

4. anirban.d.das

anirban.d.das New Member

my point is why should we lose a member who knows a thing or two about guitars to someone who dosent have a clue????
    its a guitar forum isnt it?
    shahrukh bhai plz dnt go
    dnt care bout the debate but we cant lose a guitarist for a non-guitarist is all i wanna say

5. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

In the time I spent framing a reply for the thread, it was closed. Forgive me mods for posting my response but I didn't think that biased points should go without replies so I'm posting my response here. I plead that you don't delete it....The attitude the other thread shows up is shocking. Ban me if you will but I'm posting this anyway.

Ah! This is it....I started reading the entire thread and this is your first incorrectly thought out offensive post. I'll try to bring up as many of these as I can in a while, but for now.

You say:

If you stand by what you say, then no wrong was ever done to us in the Mughal era. We were just reaping what we sowed centuries ago. The Aryans first invaded India ages and ages ago and they more or less drove away the original inhabitants from the North and settled down there. We are direct or indirect descendants of these people in terms of family trees. So when the Mughals invaded, the people who took it up the arse were merely they who had sown ages ago by invading and were now reaping the punishment.

It is a stupid logic but I thought I'd use it to make you see how silly this sounds. I do believe that this point just about blows away your argument on the Mughal topic.

grateful for what exactly? To give them help they had not asked for? To force freedom upon them? Freedom cannot be gained without a struggle by the people who are being oppressed. It cannot be handed to anyone on a platter. The Indian revolts started in the 1850's and it was only after many suppressals and goodness knows how many deaths that they grew strong enough. It is the same way with all the freedom battles in History (Yes, part of the same book you've quoted often in this thread). What the US have ended up doing is destabilizing the situation and making it worse for the locals....not to mention the ransacking of libraries and so many other notable events in there...I won't even start about the prisons. Anyway, this is besides the point that I'm trying to make so lets leave it at that...I've already aired my views on this in another post.

Once again a case of invaders reaping what they have sown....not my logic, yours. You just conveniently changed the time frame to pre-modern times....I changed it further to more ancient times.

Why wouldn't they considering that they are spread out across the world in so many areas? Look at your humble Hindus....they live largely in India and yet are in a conflict with 3 of their neighbours ( Pakistan, China, Bangladesh)....don't go into why, because you haven't gone into why the muslims in each area are in conflict.

So, If the Hindus....living in a single country, can have 3 different conflicts disregarding the internal struggles, what wrong have the muslims done by getting into multiple conflicts in multiple parts of the world? There is usually animosity when there are differences. If you look at percentages, they will probably be better than Hindus in neighbours/enemy neighours ratio.

DOH THIS IS GETTING BORING...> uptil PAGE 4 only so far.

My post is already long enough so I'll leave it at that. I think you'll see that a lot of your facts have been biased as are so many of shahrukhs.

I don't believe any of what I have said....I don't believe that either the Hindus or the muslims are singularly at fault. I have just made arguments from "the other side" because there weren't many people for that side.

Just for the record, I am a Hindu :eek::

Subhro likes this.
  6. anirban.d.das

anirban.d.das New Member

good post bjr
    i agree with u 100%

7. bob-bobby

bob-bobby Extinct or Banned!

GUYS - we had enough of good bye threads , we dont want to see any more threads saying good bye - any one wants to leave , they are free to go without any hard feelings from any member , mods , admin ...

such threads in future would not be tolerated and would be closed or deleted immediately...

thread closed !!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.