time to go guys ...

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by shak, Jun 26, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. shak

shak Harrr!

hi! ...
    i am off guys .... u might know that i have been getting battered in the ww3 thread for some time now .. i thought it was all for fun ..but now its gone all personal and really sick ... neva seen saw this much hatered in ma life ... eeeeek ... guess i am not used to all this ...
    so i will save ma self from the torture of readin my faith being mocked by some kids ...

thnx a lot disturbed, tejas, asmo, saurabh, bobby, neo, scary, dharmatma, desipride, lefty, deathy, nebu, nik, rockin, zoooooooom, vinie (i wont forget your tahda), dennis, and all the rest ..sorry if i didnt take your name .. you were all great ... love you all
    loved ma days at IGT, if i ever said anything bad, thn i am srry guys ... you all rock :rock: :rock:

i will be checkin igt every few weeks tho ... but wont be posting ...sadly
    and you lot from ww3 thread .. you can make fun of me now :) i took the easy way out ........ and saved you lot from degrading yourself even further

and yeah by the way .. kick jamhead out and lemme know when you have done that .. you have ma email id :p: :p:

heheh ..he is really a pain ..good for nothing spammer .. doesnt know a thing about guitars...and keeps piss in others off

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

grapes.
    sour.

belt.
    hit.
    below.

loser.

3. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

arre..dude..this is the internet.
    dont take any thin personally fcuker...se how easy it is to abuse in the forum when im not face to face with ya.

chill dude.dont stop posting.

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

wasn't me that abused.

we had a debate.

he couldnt hold his own.

period.

now he is trying to project himself as some kind of innocent victim.

5. dharmatma

dharmatma Banned

well ..dunno..im too bored to check that thread out.

6. amit82cse

amit82cse Silent observeR

show some healthy spirit guys...

7. shsnawada

shsnawada Cyborgs & Pasta

But that debate was way too harsh on Shahrukh i mean stating facts is good but saying that he cant take those facts and that he is a loser.

8. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

:eek::..All I can say is no offences...just be friends...;)..Take everything easily..
    And if you guys are ignorant about a thing..but something that you should know..is..
    "I LOVE EACH ONE OF YOU"....;)

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well he couldnt take those facts could he?

why then did he accuse me of saying "fcuk off a$$hole" when i NEVER said it?

why make this natak thread of leaving?

what then is a loser, if not someone who cant carry a debate on and instead resorts to gimmicks liek these?

10. shsnawada

@Jamhead: There was nothing else he could do. The facts arent with him so he couldnt throw any of them out. And secondly there was nobody backing him and your comments that 'inside all of you are the same' was way over the limit.

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

well he proved me wrong didnt he?

i assumed he wasnt like the rest of them inside - till he said "a$$hople go fcuk yourself" out of the blue.

thats very civilized is it?

and there was one thing he ould always do instead of cussing and making drama treads like this.

concede the debate.

thats what i have done when i someone made a point i could not argue against. thats what sporting guys and gentlemen always do. :p

12. death_metal_fan

death_metal_fan oh goody, it's a woody!

This is exactly what happens when topics regarding religion and politics are allowed to run wild in online message boards, especially with the generally immature nature of members who frequent such message boards. IGT's case is no different; this site needs more control on what kind of topics should and should not be allowed.

13. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

I wish that you wouldn't leave but If you do, I certainly wont have any sympathy for you.

To be chased away from a forum you apparently enjoy posting in so much by an argument as baseless as the one jamhead makes in that thread is stupid and anyone who actually is chased away like that is stupid.

Yes, I do laugh at you for the arguments you make and will continue to do so because they are baseless and stupid but I laugh at jamhead too for the same reason. I will continue to laugh at you in that thread but nowhere else.

Jamhead, the "facts" that you state are only half the story...I sincerely doubt that you were being serious with that argument about mughals, 90% muslims etc

14. nik_bokacheley

nik_bokacheley :help: I'm a mad :sadbye:

CHILLAX dude........Just chill and think with your heart..;)

15. shsnawada

@Jamhead: true, he could have conceded.

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

dmf... there was a public demand that this thread not be closed and allowed to go on.

bjr.... read history.. written by the victors, by the vanquished and by observers like Tiffenthaler. you will know if i was stating the truth or making them up as i went along.

shsnawada.... glad you realise that.

17. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

what? he could have conceded that most muslims are uncivilized barbarians?

If he dared do such a thing, I'd punch his lights out in half a sec if I ever found him.

jamhead: I'll try to re-read what you've written and see if I can pin-point where you're going wrong. That you're going wrong is doubtless....I'll try and find out where.

18. shsnawada

@bjr: Not that they are barbarians, but that they are overly aggressive and violent. Look i dont agree with jamhead when it comes to this barbarians and 'mask of civilization'.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

The fact that you can even say this is repulsive. How can you stereotype approximately 1.5 billion into a single category? The very idea is mind boggling.

Anyway, there is no point starting this in another thread....lets keep it inside the ww3 thread.

I just noticed, ww3 is elite talk for WWE :dance:

20. shsnawada

I got no problems with muslim secularists, which shahrukh might be. But the mass of the islamic world is indoctrinated by the extremists. Most of the people in the middle east hat USA and israel. So isnt that aggressive? Sorry that i forgot to put overly aggressive when it comes to foriegn policy.

And to be honest, i think that israel is an illegitimate state whuch is not supposed to exist, but turn into a secular palestine.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.