Time Machines ....

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by bob-bobby, Mar 18, 2005.

1. shak

shak Harrr!

and another thing that makes time travel impossible is the conservation of mass/energy .. we exist at this time so we owe some mass to universe .. and is a fact that total mass of the universe remains constant ..some believe that total mass is zero due to matter anti-matter thingy ..but thats a whole new story lets not go there ...so if we travle back in time .. then we will actually destroy the equilibrium of this universe ... since no mass can be produced out of nothing there fore the mass deficit becuase of us will disrupt all the laws of physics and God knows what will happen ...
    secondly look into parallel universe paradox thing as well ... for example if i go back in time to kill ma dad or mom ... will i be able to do that? .. think about it ... becuase if i can, than i shouldnt be there killing them cuz then i was never born in the past ... but if i cant .. then why? ..
    i cant explain this thing ...but it is a paradox ...look into it on google ..if interested .. in a nut shell . ... dont think that time travel is possible ..
    even hawkings has backtracked on his ideas of Blackholes ... hmmmm ...sad isnt it ..

2. rockin'away

rockin'away Banned

id stay in the present... after watching the movie ' The Butterfly Effect' i dont ever want to change my past or future because it makes things worse than wat they really are

3. Bristy

Bristy ...

simply love ma lifee....I prefer to stay in the present......

4. JAZZ

JAZZ New Member

i will go 2/3 yrs back
    n make This website IGT......

5. nadish

nadish Active Member

I would like to go back to my past. On 24th June 2002. 6:09 AM..... Ahhhhhhhh

6. Asmodeus

Asmodeus New Member

Wow.. that's specific...

@ Shahrukh - good idea man...
    This thought did occyr to me once, but then, I jus didnt think...

7. dennis

dennis The Bhangra King

@shahrukh, dead on the the grandfather paradox.Check out the movie 12 monkeys..its also kinda about time travel..very cool

As for me,Id go back in time and take do Eve before Adam lays a hand on her :):) ..that'll be a first ;)