TiGer$ aT HoMe Pu$$y CaTs ABroAd~~> ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

saw him sometime back at "spaghetti kitchen" a restaurant in Mumbai...
    his son dropped some expensive wine bottle and got a scolding. lol

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

that wasnt HIS son, tho moron may think so ;)

but i wonder if its bcci-laundered money thats paying for moron's expensive wines.

3. Nik_six_stringz

Nik_six_stringz New Member

:RollLol:

Ramesh POWAR! with his sadak chaap Goggles on, definately looks a moron 2 me !

4. Nik_six_stringz

n Y the hell AGARKAR! india's best bowler in da series not selected 4 TESTS!!!!!! ?? :mad:

5. Nik_six_stringz

Calls of calling bak dada n making him skip!! :mad:

Look mate!! On merit Ganguly doesnt deserve to be selected in da team!! n if someone cant make his place in team .... dont even think of captaincy!!

In last one or 2 yearzz before his departure his record was pathetic with bat!

Saale ko laat maar ke nikaala tha!!

Dada is history!! Dada buddhe ho gaye , ab Javaanon ki baari hai 2 perform!

But yeah 4 experince!! LAXMAN can be broyght bak! Laxman might not be a superb fielder but hes not 2 bad either , atlest hes better than PAPPU POWAR ! n fields in SLIPS too!!!!

6. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

look mate, as a player ganguly played better than most in pakistan, and then in the domestic ranji matches.

yet kaif with 100 runs in his last 10 odis (b4 wndies tour) was selected. and veno rao with an average of 13 odd was considered better... by the same kiran moron and co who think dhoni is another adam gilchrist.

also look mate, lara managed to marshall a inexperienced and ordinary team to play as an unit, while rahul dumbo could not get the likes of pathan, shewag, yuvi, harbajan and dhoni to gel as a team and deliver the goods.

the difference in the 2 teams in the series was made by the difference in leadership and chemistry. dravid is hardly inspiring to any of the team members and all players know that dravid will NEVER stand up for them - if chappal wants someone to go, dravid will lick chappal's ass and let chappal have his way. no wonder we look ruddreless - we seemed rudderless in tests ever since ganguly went (test cricket as you should know mate, is the true test of captaincy) and now we seem like a motley crew even in odi's.

dravid is proving to be as inspiring a cRaptain, as ganguly proved to be as a captain.

finally mate, in the last 2 years of ganguly stint as an international player he wasnt it all as bad as he was made out to be. in 2004 he was the highest aggregate odi scorer from the entire indian team, ahead of dravid, shewag, tendulkar and yuvi.

so mate, you can go bark up some other tree.

7. Nik_six_stringz

@Jamhead

did u say "Rahul Dumbo!!" :mad: HES INDIAS BEST batsman!! If he scores INDIA invarably wins (as in first ODI )!! HES a MATCH WINNER

He's the guy who does it when chips r down!! He's the one who always scores overseas, n even under ganguly watever India did in tests was because of him - IN AUSTRALIA ( Adelade) only match we won when he hit a double century, in pak series he hit a double century n India won, In England series only match we won when he hit double century, and in WIndies he was the won last time round to win it for us with a century...

He's da most technically sound Bat in team!!! He took extra burden of keepin in WC, He took up opening slot wen no-one could face shoib in Pak , n he did so against ENG too - that shows his courage ,

Ganguly was a good player,no doubting that mate, but as of now he doesnt deserve place in team!!

Fact of the matter is he couldnt play SHORT BALL, he cant face chin MUSIC , Keeps fishing outside off stump, his record overseas aint too impressive ..
    And he being highest ODI scorer in 2004 Hah!! see the records mate, he chalked up all the runs against Bangladesh n Zim.. n so mate u urself can go bark up some other tree!! Coz aint no-one listening 2 ur shit here ;DADA aint comin bak! :rule:

And anywyz wen u say test is the true test of a persons ability (look at his test record in last 2-3 years , specially against AUS , n overseas in NZ and ENG and that says it all)

N rahuls a good captain too , Remember how he used his powerplays 2 get Peterson n Flintoff out in an ODI , n marshlled inexperienced indians to series win aginst formidable english line-up (which drew test series ) ,Inspired n marhslled inexperienced pawar ,sresanth , RP singh..etc 2 perform in series win against PAK!!

i wonder how it changes!! Before Odi's Indian team was great n so was dravid as captain ,n Windies were down in dumps n it was cosidered a bad decision(taking a step bak ) to appoint Ageing Lara as skipper , And now dravid sux! n Lara's a great Leader of men !! Wow!! its right wen they say "public has a short memory , u r as gud as ur Last game!! "

But yeah!! KAIF n VENU have been been given enogh chances by Kiron moron!! N Dhoni another Gilchrist - he's not a Batsman hes a Fattebaaz , i am just waiting for india to tour , SA or AUS where his technique will be tested!! n PAPPu POWAR - he aint of any use either!!

but really i don blame Dravid 4 this!! Its about Time Chappel Moron stops experimenting 2 much n instead of making faltu comments n concentrates on his job , its about time Moore Maha-Moron gets his act together n does right selection and its about time Raina,Kaif , VENU, n even Sehwaag deliver da godds n , CONSISTANTELY - thats the key word

8. Nik_six_stringz

@Jamhead!!

by the way in on Of the matches i saw some indian supporters with banners of DADA ARMY ( trying 2 copy england's BAMY ARMY )!!

May be should enroll for dat DADA ARMY!! :RollLol:

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

sorry dude, cricket isnt ur thing.

rahul dravid started his career with the sobriquet of "match loser".
    his low number of man of the matches, prove just how less of a match winner he is.
    india's best batsman ever is tendulkar in either form of the game.

as for his runs overseas - i will concede that he has been one of india's best batsmen in tests overseas.

but if you are going to relate his centuries with india's wins - well thats just luck. shewag scored a 190 odd in australia - and we lost that test. one of the greatest batteing ever on display was by tendulkar and azharuddin in south africa (both scored a hundred) in a match we lost. azharuddin's greatest hundred and one of test cricket's most dazzling centuries ever was in lords in a match we lost. some of gavaskar's greatest innings including his last one was in a match we lost. same with viswanath. and even tendulkar - i remember him scoring a hundred in australia as captain when india was all out below 200. not to mention his hundred in perth and masterly 90 in barbados - both tests we lost. his "greek tragedy" hundred against pakistan in madras.. i could just go on and on. some batsmen have the luck - when they score well, an agarkar comes and takes a 5 wicket (as in aedilade after dravid scored a 100), or other batsmen also do their bit, or the opponent batting lineup collapses... resulting in a win. and some batsmen despite playing stupendous knocks end up on the losing side. take laxman's 160 odd on the last day of the previous (ie. under tendulkar's captaincy) series in australia. dravid is lucky.

he is not as technically sound as sanjay manjaraker (few batsmen are) or a tendulkar.

he kept wickets in odi's when his form was pathetic. else he would have lost his place in the side.

fact of the matter is ganguly has 80 plus scores all over the world. he doesnt know how to convert his starts into big scores and certainly cant graft doggedly like dravid. dravid is a working class cricketer. ganguly screws up in test cricket cos he doesnt give TEST CRICKET its due.

ganguly won man of the match awards in the mini world cup awards in england (which wi won).

test is the true test of everything including captaincy. under ganguly we used to win abroad. under dravid we started losing at home.

ever read a magazine called "cricket" published by wisden??
    ever read neville cardus, peter roebuck, walter hammond's writting??

10. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

its baRmy army dumbo.

like i said, cricket isnt ur thing.

maybe u can join the "i lap all all that the media dishes out" army.

11. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

jawaan perform kar rahe hain kya??
    4-1....
    what did raina and all do??
    even mohinder amarnath made a comeback when he was 33..and he came back with a bang..
    i think its wrong to say that ganguly aint performing now..
    hes doin well in domestic circuit..

12. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

nik@dun forget saurav took us to world cup final no wonder he was a gud player n aggressive captain

well on dravid i still remeber wen he made his debut me switchin of tv wen he came to bat aaj kal thoda khel letta hain :) if a donkey stays with horses for 10 yr no wonder he strts runin quite gud

13. Nik_six_stringz

that's wat i am sayin man!!! India dint lost coz of bad captaincy or sometin!

It aint Dravids Fault!!

It coz the yougsters Failed to perform!

Raina , Pawar Pappu , Uthappa , Munaf Patel n even Pathan failed with both BAT n BALL! n Its about time they deliver da goodz

14. Nik_six_stringz

@jamhead :aggre:

15. Nik_six_stringz

Agree wit ya man! forget sourav!

instead bring bak VVS , hes a better player n pretty useful in slips too!!

The way pappu powar's performin , indians might be thinking of recalling Kumble bak in ODI's (specially for WC since on slow WINDIES wickets u need two spinners ) , coz kumbles much much much better spinner than PAPPU n a decent bat too .

:drunk: :beer:

16. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

lara's boys were a lot more rookie than dravid's.

dravid is an eunach captain who cant hold the reins together, nor stand up for his players but instead is more busy pleasing chappal and licking chappal's firang arse to preserve his illgotten cRaptaincy.

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

@nik :p: :giveup: :boxed:

18. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

laxman holds the world record for dropping the maximum number of catches in slips in a single match, in some tri series final against australia in eden gardens.

still he is better than venu rao and suresh raina with the bat.

and nik, you are dense. and shameless.

19. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

<3 <3 <3 <3 <3

20. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

+1...........

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.