TiGer$ aT HoMe Pu$$y CaTs ABroAd~~> ?

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by sanju_strings, May 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

is tht wat indian cricket team all bout

once again we bin trashed by a rather weak team 4-1 one more series lost

pls comment :slap:

2. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

team chappal-dravid at work !!

team chappal's many fables -

dhoni is adam gilchrist.
    raina is super talented.
    powar is next murali.
    5 bowelrs should play.
    pathan is an allrounder, that too best suited at 1 down.
    indians are on par with south africa at fielding.
    dravid is an inspiring captain.
    chappal is a great tactician.

time we threw these notions into the carrabian seas.

beating pakistan without akhtar, sami and kaneria on dead tracks, beating a 3rd string england side in hot indian summer, tie-ing with south africa sans gibbs at home, beating a wayward sri anka side at home - these are what created the myths. meanwhile we have forgotten how to win test matches. thats what happens when you outsource the cptaincy to australia.

3. satch_attack

satch_attack New Member

+1 definetely !!>..i mean...nothin wrong in liking cricket as asport but ..being a fanatic and blindly believin things said in TV is really pushin it !..

the thing is ..india was neva a great team....temme ..how many series have they won out of the sub-continent !!....and im just talkin abt ODIs and not tests...india.outside india have bein trashed in al the test matches dey have played !.

seriously..the indian team is sad ..it is viscious in india becuz we make im spinnin tracks so tht we win ...but abroad ...theyare worse than bangladesh ..

4. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

meanwhile our inspiring "crap-tain" has this to say -

https://in.rediff.com/cricket/2006/may/29drav.htm

and while windies may have forgotten how to win (and remembered it again in quick time), chappal seems to have forgotten how to come up with his trademark smart ass quips... this time for good.

5. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Dravid is sick when it comes to speakin to media .. He NEVER gives credit to the opponent team and always finds a way to speak somethin that would keep his shoulders broad .. I won't be surprised if CHAPPAL gives him notes to memorize n speak in media .. I've lost respect for him ..

6. sanju_strings

sanju_strings 50 Pai$e <3V/S<3 50 CeNt$

is ramesh pawar 7 month pregnant no way he luks lyk a cricketer to me :)

7. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

BRING GANGULY BACK!!!
    along with other experienced guys..

8. bjr

bjr Lady of the Evening

w00t!

<3

9. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

maybe he is or maybe he isnt...but one things for sure - chappal's pregnant - with ideas that dont work - from sending pathan at one down, to dravid to open, to 5 bowlers etc etc.

10. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

lol lol that was realy Hilarious... I mean what the heck cant he just work out .... He is a sports man... What the heckk

11. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

chappal must be retarded to say that ganguly lacks physical fitness while a pregnant cow doesnt.

12. walk_alone

walk_alone **~~| An Atheist |~~**

India has to work very very hard to reach level of competency at whick australia,pakistan,england compete abroad.

They dnt stand a chance against mcgrath,brett lee,shoaib.

Its high time wen they shd stop acting for commercials.

13. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

ROLLY POLLY ( POWAR) is in the team because of KIRAN MORE.. AHHHHHH Get DAD BACK I SAY..... I used to think Ranatunga was the fat man of cricket, but that guy could BAT, BOWL and Field..... and yes RUN BETWEEN WICKETS....

14. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

you could be right.

since sharad-the-fukface-powar and kiran moron have taken over the reins, senior players have been treated shabbily, middle fingers have been shown by firang coaches to indians, strange selections and ommisions have been made (eg - kaif being selected for windies tour after 100 odd runs in his last 10 odi's), even stranger team combinations have been tried, highly stupid experiments with batting order have been carried out, captaincy has been outsourced to australia, 2 out of 3 test matches in a single test series have been held in a SINGLE province (nagpur and mumbai tests in the england series), cricket has been played in 40+ degree centigrade temparatures...

its a wonder it took so long for team chappal to get thrashed. had pakistan and england fielded full strength teams, it would surely have been different.

15. stalker

stalker Banned

I'm waiting for these idiots to go to England/Australia and get humiliated over there. Ramesh Powar! What is he doing in the team anyways. I call him Fat Black Bastard. I don't mean it, its just funny.

16. jocelyn

jocelyn New Member

Rollly Polly =)) =)) =))=))=)) oh man that was actualy spontaneous..... Man why cant he reduce..... and then he justifies him self by sayinghe is FIT... man watch him field...
    I actualy get pissed of with some of these comentators too.. some of them talk as if they scored a 50 or 10 each time the went to bat or took 5 wicket halls each macth.. or never droped cathes... Ok I understand you xcant always perform....
    Any way back to the topic.....WHAT THE HECK IS THE INDIAN TEAM DOING>>>>>

17. jamhead

jamhead Unknown Legend

indian team is doing what kiran moron, sharad powarplay, chappal and his desciple is making it do !!

18. apurbajd

apurbajd ~#$&amp;*$@*^$

:RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol: :RollLol:

Well the myth of team India coming of age now is shattered..... that a$$hole Chappal now has a real task at hand than boosting himself and his team for wins against a half-strong pak or england team... Poor ol' dog has stopped barking since the windies remembered how to win matches ....

^Regarding Dravid, I hv always maintained that though he is one of the best batsman , he really really sucks when it comes to captaincy, and that extra burden is taking toll on his performance too ............

19. anshphenomenon

anshphenomenon Rape me :boff:

i fail to understand why a player like VVS laxman wasnt taken to the indies..
    he a wonderful stroke player even on bouncy tracks..

forget saurav..

the_wizard likes this.
  20. notty_lad

notty_lad sudo undress

Regarding Romesh Powar ..

Did any of you guys see his fielding attempt in the second last or last match .. where he slides ahead of the ball .. Doesn't even touch it just sliding next to the ball and just stands on the rope to watch the ball hit the boundary line .. Aaaargh!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.