Those Ragging Days

Discussion in 'The ChitChat Lounge' started by vishwa_81us, Oct 10, 2005.

1. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

Dear All,

whether u say it or not.. most among us hv gone through the ragging period in our life.. esp if u r an engg student.. where some joker like faces come in front of us.. and makes us do or act in some way which at that moment sounds crazy but later wen u think abt it u feel it was funny..

lets share those funny incidents.. those college day memories.. wen u were ragged or u ragged some monkeys..

note : only veg ones allowed...

vishwa :cool:

2. bobbit_uncut

bobbit_uncut Banned

once someone had asked as to stuff some damn vegetable (cucumber i guess) up ours ...

we had to show middle finger to that jerk ...

otherwise ragging was cool

3. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

i asked a dude to measure the length of a railway station using a ruler...he came back with the exact length and we sent him back saying it is wrong...

another one....we asked a dude to pretend to sh!t...indian style...nd once he was done we gave him a bottle ka dhakkan and asked him to wash his crap...

more as i remember

4. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

The ragging in our college was horrible. We used to be hit like crazy for everything. I was once asked to run to a cigarrette shop and get cigarettes. For every second I take in returning with the cigarette I'd get one slap. Guess !!! I ran and returned in about 3 mins. That would make 180 slaps. Luckily after about 20 or 30 slaps, some one came to my rescue. We used to be slapped on an average of about 50 slaps everyday. One day I decided to kill my seniors after I could bear no more. I took my Nunchaaku and left my room in the middle of the night decided to thrash a few of them. But my room mates saw me and stopped. Next day we sorted things out and my ragging stopped. I didn't hit any of my juniors because of all these crap.

5. diva

diva Banned

Haha funny things mentioned here.
    We usually dont do such things, usually here it is more of like: asking a futcha to go to a girl (whose boyfriend was a goon) and kind of propose to her or ask her out.
    And the other way round for the girls ;)
    Belive me it is fun.

6. the_wizard

the_wizard Omega == God

another one...we asked a dude to hold his balls...salute at the gate...and shout "Jai Somaiya"...

7. jekyll

jekyll Banned

attaboy dude!

i remember we were in 1st year, and the 4th year seniors used to rag ppl ... day in n day out ...
    i was most frequently picked by them for the rag sessions ... ofcourse i dont tak anything personally ... but i remember some ppl really getting jumpy n nervy because of it ...

anyway ... i once had a fight with those seniors ... just coz they were trying to pick on one of my roomies ... and hte scene was turning horrible ... i lost my patience n well punched a dude ...
    n then u can imagine a riot broke lose ... all the freshers lost their cool ...
    LOL ... i remember warden coming to appease ...
    fortunately the seniors were totally sozzled and because of my freq ragging i had become quite close to them ... so eveything was cooled down ...

in my second year ... i saw these same dudes (my bathmates) trying to bully n rag newcomers in similar fashion ... i just told them about OUR incident ... and hehhee PARTICIPATED in the ragging as a fresher ... ;)
    and after extracting vital info from them ... and then turning the tables ...

but anyway i ensured that nothing should ge t violent ... atleast not when i am around ...

8. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

i remember once i asked one junior to count no. of holes in his mosquito net..
    and one more guy to sing vande mataram in summer of 69 tune.. and many more.. i will tell as i remember

9. ive never ragged any junior in my school =(

10. ronnieanand

ronnieanand n00bier th@n th0u

What about your play school. :p: :p:

11. shak

shak Harrr!

haha! what timing! my girlfriend just got ragged on friday .. it was her first day, the lads showed a little repect cuz she was a girl .. lol gave her a fake form to fill up, and took 500 Rs from her ... saying it was the "form fees!" . poor innocent girl ...

12. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Ha ha ..
    I am deciding to come out with a song ....
    Ragging the ragged !!!!!

I neva got ragged but 4 some minor stuffs ...as I was frm a dreaded place called mandya !!!
    But during my 11th i was asked to blow a condom .. and read a por-n book with the males name substituted with mine and females with our servent'n name .... That was only 1 night after tht we were frnds ...

In college we used to make juniors woo gals with stones and thorns .. and kneel down and woo ..
    other than that we have made them play dart .. for evry miss one peice of colth comes off !!!!
    and obiously get the bio - data crap ./.

13. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

where in England ???

14. shak

shak Harrr!

na in pak .. i am in england not my girl :p

15. Nanda

Nanda Bassist

Wow .. aint tht difficult to manage a realtion that way !!!??? How often do u go to pak ??

16. shak

shak Harrr!

naa it aint ... you need strong love to hold a relationship like this .. but she does tend to come here once a year .. so it works fine ..

17. vishwa_81us

vishwa_81us Banned

i remember a funny incident.. i was told by my seniors to write a love letter and to give it to a senior female in higher semester.. the love letter was fully filled of special characters and non-veg stuffs.. and one chimpange was dictating those stuffs.. next day..i was very scared becoz.. my name was wriiten in bold at the end of letter.. and my seniors gave me that letter and were watching me from the window.. there was no time to exchange that letter with some other paper.. finally with my heart beating so fast i gave it to her.. she took it.. and opened.. i closed my eyes.. becoz i thought i m gone.. surprisingly she looked at me with a cute smile and my innocent face was red by then.. she aksed me to report to her in girls hostel.. it was a horrible smile.. for three days.. i locked myself in the hostel.. never went out of boys hostel.. huh !!

18. .:SpY_GaMe:.

.:SpY_GaMe:. New Member

^^^^^hahahaha

well luck though had no bad ragging experience

hmmmmmmmmmmmm the seniors asked us to sing some songs

they also took our football n pissed on it n sent it back to us

the ball remained ther for i dont know how many days lolz

well when we got juniors i made them sing songs me too !!thats all well also took their bags n all ;)

no fun in ur school
    /???
    or u r afraid to tell us abt it??

19. @shahrukh n people - stay on TOPIC! shahrukhs gfs location isnt related 2 this thread

n yeah my schoool suxxx theres no fun no ragging :mad: even if we rag those @$$holes complaing and i get in2 more $hit!!!

20. shak

shak Harrr!

i was just answering the question ... it is rude not to ...
    and since when have ya gone so spam conscious?